Chapter 18

"T-Taehyung I-I can explain.." I walked towards them. He handed the cake to Jimin before running off.

"Wait Taehyung!" I ran out of the door.

Jungkook's pov

As Aria ran out of the house all of the other boys quickly walked into the house.

   "What is going on Jungkook?" Jimin asked placing the cake onto the table.

   "Why are you guys here?" I asked not wanting to tell them.

   "Duh to come congratulate Namjoon on moving in with you guys but I guess it's ruined now cause of you." Yoongi shrugged.

   "It's not my fault! Aria said that."

   "He's your best friend! Shouldn't you be going after him too.." Hoseok tilted his head at me. I look at each other them and thought about what Hoseok said.

   "Fine." I said in a stern voice before slipping my shoes on. "Wait where would he even be?"

   "You know where Jungkook.. That one place he'd always go back then." Jin yelled. I take a deep breath before running. God.. I don't wanna lose my best friend.

Arias pov

I followed Taehyung to this lake. He watched the little fish swim in the water. He just sat there on the boardwalk playing with the rocks. I was breathing quite heavily so I thought he would of known I was there but it seem like he didn't. I began walking towards him.

   "T-Tae?" I spoke as I got closer to him. He turned around with red eyes.

   "Yeah?" He gave me a weak smile. It broke my heart to see him like this. I sat down beside him.

   "A-Are you crying?" My facial expression started to soften as I saw his.

   "N-No.. its allergies" He sniffles.

   "Don't cry Tae.." I pulled his head into my shoulder. I felt a warm tear land on my back. Knowing that he was crying caused me to cry too.

    "A-Are you crying now?" Taehyung mumbled into my shoulder.

    "N-No.. it's allergies" I mocked him. I heard him let out a little laugh. He pulled away so he was staring at me.

   "Don't cry.." He wiped my tears with his thumb. I smiled at his touch.

   "Then you don't cry." I wiped his tears.

    "It's not easy to stop.." He gave me a quick smile. I didn't know how to explain why I breaking up with him but I was for sure going to cry while saying it.

    "Look Taehyung... about what you heard earlier." I stared at the ground.

    "It's okay Aria.. Just say it" He lifted my chin back up so I was looking at him.

    "I-I'm sorry for this. I didn't want to hurt you even more."

    "That's not what I'm looking for." He held my hand.

I take a deep breath before speaking. "I'm breaking up with you Taehyung... I'm sorry"

   "There it is.." He smiled at me. "Don't be sorry. If you in love with Jungkook I won't stop you." He kissed my forehead. We heard someone running so Taehyung pulled me close to him.

   "Who is it!" He yelled. "No one knows this spot except a few.." He whispered to me.

   "Don't throw anything at me it's just Jungkook!" Jungkook ran up to us. I sign in relief as Taehyung lets me go. Jungkook was out of breath which was kinda sexy. He sat down beside us.

    "Tae.. I'm sorry you have to find out this way." He apologized. Taehyung smiled at Jungkook.

    "I forgive you. I can't control your feelings for loving Aria." He pulled Jungkook in for a hug.

    "I don't wanna lose my best friend forever." Jungkook sniffled.

    "You aren't going to lose me.. Just next time actually tell me instead of letting me find out that way." He laughs causing us to all laugh as well.

    "Come on let's go back. I heard there's cake." Jungkook stuck his hand out for both of us.

   "I want cake!" I jumped up happily.

   "We know you want it" Taehyung laughed. I smiled widely at them.

   "I love you guys" I leaned my head on Taehyung's shoulder.

   "We love you too" They both said at the same time.

~Back at the house~
Everyone was talking loudly as music was playing.

   "Hey did you guys make up!" Namjoon ran towards us.

   "Yeah we did." I smiled at him. All of the other boys ran up to us.

   "It's good to see everyone happy instead of crying." Jimin smiled at us. "Now come on let's eat cake." He jumped up at down.

   "I'll come in a minute I'm gonna go change out of these clothes" I ran up stairs to my room. I noticed my parents talking so I slowly tip toed towards their room. The door was slightly opened so I listen to their conversation.

    "Look Aria and Jungkook could actually be together." My step dad says. "It's possible after that thing you told me."

   "But how am I suppose to tell Aria she's adopted! She's going to be heart broken if she knew that." My mothers voice raised. I pushed the door open with tears in my eyes.

   "I-I'm adopted?" My voice cracked as tears slid down my face. My mom covered her mouth as she saw me standing there.
~~~
***Took some parts out/ added some new things***

A/N: This book is getting close to an end but I'll try to make it more interesting. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and the secret they kept from her :))