Chapter 21

It's been months since all of the dramatic stuff happen. It was my 20th birthday and I was so happy. Jungkook wouldn't let me get out bed so I had to stay in my room for three hours. It was the most boring thing ever so I picked out an outfit to wear. I pulled out a nice white crop top with a white skirt.

    "This will do." I shrugged. "Can I come out now?!?" I open my door a bit and yelled.

    "Yeah come out!" Jungkook yelled back. I swing the open and quickly rush downstairs.

   "Oh my god.." I looked at them. They were holding heart shaped balloons with letters that spelled out love.  

    "Happy birthday sis!" Namjoon yells out as the rest of the boys jump up and down out of excitement.

    "You guys!!" My face was all red as they came and hugged me. Hoseok put a tiara on my head.

   "It's the birthday princess everyone!" He smiled at me. I wipe my eyes.

   "Why are you crying now?!?" Jungkook asked.

   "I'm just so happy" I laugh as I kept wiping them. He smiled, giving me a big hug.

   "You'll receive your birthday present tonight.." Jungkook whispered into me ear. I nodded as I felt his breath near my neck. He pulls back and grabs my hand.

"Come guys let go" He gestured all of them to follow.

   "W-Where are we going?" I was confused.

   "You'll see." Taehyung smiled at me. I let go of Jungkook's hand and hugged Taehyung.

   "Taehyung!" I squeezed him. "I thought you were leaving to go back to Korea??"

   "Nah. I realized that I wanted to stay here with you guys. I didn't want to suffer being away from you.." He smiled widely at me as I continued to hug him.

Jimin coughed. "Uh why didn't we get hugs like that?" He rolled his eyes playfully at me.

   "Sorrrrryy Jimin." I fake pout at him.

   "Guys we don't have time for this. Now come onnnn!!" Jungkook groaned as he was leaning against the car. He brought us to bubble world. I love that place. They didn't just sell bubble tea but also food.. I love food.

   "Yessssssssss!!" I squeezed his hand tightly.

   "Jesus stop hurting me" He laughs. I punch his arm.

   "No." I smirked at him. His eyebrows raised up.

   "Well then I guess I'll have to punish you later.. You're so lucky mom and dad aren't home.." He whispers into my ear.

   "But Namjoons here.." I looked up at him.

   "Fuck." Jungkook whispered under his breath.

   "Table for how many?" The waitress asked.

   "Eight please" Jungkook looks up. She nods, leading the way. We all sit down in the little booth. I look through the menu. Jungkook and I were closer corner. As I flip through the pages I felt a hand go up my leg. It went up higher and higher. I glance at Jungkook who seemed to be grinning as he looked through the menu.

   "Are you ready to order?" She smiled. We all nodded. The boys went first before me since I couldn't decide because of Jungkook.

   "And you?"

   "Could get a matcha green tea slush with pearls and chicken teriyaki please?" I smiled at her as Jungkook began rubbing me.