Western Temple

Tendra's​POV

I was woken up by dream... I was running and I used earthbending and Jae was there and it was then I remembered dad saying see about phycic connections, I quickly woke up Ashley explaining everything before dashing downstairs to see the couch occupied by Cheese.

I ran back up heading to Aunty's room and was met half way on the stairs by Ashley,“ Jae's gone too.” she said with worry in her eyes.

“ We have to go now.” I told her receiving a nod.“ I there a problem darling​s.” said Aunty emerging from her bedroom​.

“The boys are in trouble... I think it's the Rogue.” explained Ashley as Aunty gasped.“They were able to escape but there still in trouble...we... were leaving...if we stay they'll only lead them here.” I said as a small smile appeared on her face followed by a nod and a hug.

“You must go now.” she said pushing us away before running to Alehanjro's room.

We ran outside and  as Cheese flew out behind us Mushu stood up ready to go.

“ Let's go girl!” I said as she took to the air.

“There they are!” pointed Ash to Jay and Jae running from alot of men on bikes and in cars.We landed in front of them as they hopped on without a word.I received a look from Jay then I assured him I'll explain later.

We were about to rejoice​ until a fire ball flew past us.

“ There attacking us!” shouted Jae.“ No shit!” I shot back.

“ Jay guide Mushu down now, you two try to block the attacks.” I ordered.. apparently I was the one taking charge here.

They did as they were told until everyone started to panicked as we were heading towards the water.

“ Tendra!” shouted Jay.“ just trust me!” I replied and before we could hit the water I made a bubble around us keeping the water away from us.

“ I told you to trust me.” I grinned with both my hands apart still forming the bubble.

We were headed to the Western Air Temple where Dad was born.
I saw Jay by himself at the front so I decided to give his and Ashley relationship or whatever you call it a little encouragement by giving Ash a signal to go talk to him.

Ashley POV

I nodded as I realized what Tendra was trying to show me and went beside of Tonjay.

“Hey.” he said with a smile.

“Hi.” I replied. I was about to say something but he tried as well.

“ Umm.. you first.” I smiled looking down.“ I wanna talk about the.. you know.” he began , giving off his signature smile that melts my insides.

“ I..it might sound dumb..but.. I couldn't stop.. you know thinking about it.” he explained.

“ I feel the same way... I never do this much but I think we can be more than..than what we are now.” I said looking into his eyes.

“ Me too.. I really like you Ash.” he said running his hand through his hair.

“ I been through alot of bad relationships and I wanna approach... us..in a careful way.” I explained taking his hand into mine.

“ I completely understand he said slightly squeezing my hand.

We talked about are family,likes and dislikes, he told me that he never really had a girlfriend because it was planned by the two families and was ended when the girl had to migrate to another temple. It was kind of a relieve because atleast I wouldn't have to worry about any past ex's.

We arrived at the temple about to be greeted by the air nomads that inhabited the area.

“ What's wrong?” asked Tendra to a troubled. “Yeah dude, why so tense?” joked Jae slapping him on his back causing him to slide down Mushu's back landing on his feet.

“ Tonjay!” squealed a girl jumping onto him kissing him on his cheek Tonjay put her down he gave me a nervous look, did she just kiss him..is that an airbender thing,all of those things went through my mind as I climbed off Mushu.

“ Aren't you gonna introduce us.” spoke up Jae.

“ Umm..guys..this is Gabriel..my...my um..” he said rubbing the back of his neck looking over at me.

“ Your fiancé silly” she giggled playfully shoving him.

“Wow!” said Jae and Ten in sync.

“ Jay! It's nice to see you again!” said a tall man reaching out for a hug.

“ Timoni! It's great to see you too!” he said after escaping the hug.“ These are my friends Ashley and Jae..and my um sister Tendra.” said turning around to us.

“ Is this the princess your father always talked about..gimmi a hug.” he playfully order giving Tendra a hug then shook our hands.

“ How about you all come inside so we can get more..acquainted.” he said giving us all glances.

“ Umm..you guys go ahead... I'll um.. I need to get something on Mushu.” I said turning around and walking away.

“ I'll come with you!” shouted Jay. “ It's fine.” I said with a fake smile but he continued to follow me anyway.

I threw my bag of Mushu and began go through it.. I don't know what I'm looking for because I was planning to sit alone but he followed me and stood there​ looking confused.

“ I can explain... It.. our family was.. I” he began which irritated me even more.

“ Fiancé!” I shouted pushing him.“ Keep your voice down.” he shushed grabbing my hand.

“ Oh I'm sorry, am embarrassing
you! I'm​sorry maybe that's why you introduced me as you friend right?!” I shouted looking into his eyes with anger want to hit him with a rock his mouth open as if he's finding words to say.

“ And don't touch me.” I hissed yanking my hand away before walking away before I start to cry.

“What was I suppose to say this is my girlfriend..oh no I'm not sure what we are.” he said after catching up to me sounding irritated.

“ Well we're definitely not friends..and that's not the point..you lied to me..you proposed to her!” I shouted showing him that I'm the victim.

“ And your right..were not even together why am I even arguing.” I sighed looking the other direction.

“ Ashley.” he pleaded holding me back.

“ Their probably wondering where we are, wouldn't want your​ fiancé to think we're doing anything.” I scoffed creating a stone wall between us so he couldn't say anything and walked towards the temple.

“ No!” he shouted stopping me in my tracks by creating an identical wall as I did.

“ I...said...leave me alone!” I shouted before stomping my foot rising a large boulder  and punching it towards him causing him to be knocked back and ran to the temple.

++++++++++------_-------------+++++++

Hope you guys like this chapter...thank you