The next day

Tendra's POV

"Goodnight." I whispered in the hall to my boyfriend leaning in and giving him a kiss on the cheek and turning away to enter my room.

"Hey that's all I get?" he pouted intertwining our hands pulling me to his chest, his hot breath against mine makes my chest tighten, my heart races at the smirk thats grows on his face as a grin begins to form on mine.

I blow into his eyes taking him by surprise and gave him a quick peck on the lips before running to my room door and closing it.

"I'll get you next time." he said behind my door then his door was heard being closed aswell.

I turned around and saw Ashley stretched across my bed fast asleep, she was still in her clothes from today so I guess she was that tired.

I adjusted her feet inline with her upper body and layed beside her, I was comfortable sleeping with another girl in a bed, it doesn't mean anything once your friends. As for Tonjay and Jae, one takes the bed and one takes the floor, different tale for different folk.

Meechy was cuddled in my hair apparently already asleep as I stared at the ceiling. Sooner or later I drifted off into my slumber.

I got up early in the morning ready to meet Jae who was going to teach me a few moves in fire bending, I grabbed my coat after getting dressed and reached for the knob hearing shuffling behind me.

"Where are you off to?" asked Ashley rubbing her eyes and putting her feet on the cold ground.

"Oh, I'm training with Jaerome, your welcome to join." I informed.

"Sure." she said getting up and heading to my closet.

"Great, since Jay's coming you two can train too." I said sitting on a stool, she popped her head out of the closet.

"Jay's coming?" she asked as I nodded smiling."I change my mind, we broke up and I don't want to face him yet." she said calmly.

"You don't sound like it." I said getting up shocked at the information.

"Like what?" she asked diving back on the bed.

"Like you two broke up, you should be sad." I said confused, Ashley liked Jay very much I don't understand why she's taking a breakup so well.

"That's what I thought too, but what's the sense feeling down when the boy you love doesn't even care." she said playing with Meechy.

"You love him?" I asked shocked.

"What? No it's just a..no I don't I just used that word as an example." she defended.

"You wanna talk about it?" I asked walking over and sitting on the bed.

"Long story short, we fought he gloated about being an avatar, he claims I gloated about teaching him earthbending, I told him he's not a full avatar, then he said I want people to like me." he said catching her breath.

"I told him to take it back, he stayed quiet and I broke up with him, walked away he didn't follow to apologize and I cried for two hours and fell asleep." she explained.I wasn't gone that long.

"If he doesn't care, you don't care either." I cheered her up.

"Make him jealous, act like your better off and don't act awkward around him, act normal like you weren't even together." I explained.

"He'll think your over it quickly." I told her."That's genius." she shouted then there was a knock on the door.

"That's Jae, still don't wanna come." I offered."Nah." she declined picking up one of my books.