Portal

Tonjay's POV

I pushed the door open walking into the room as Jae looked up I stopped in my tracks holding up my hands.“Can I come in or are you gonna try to murder me too?” I teased walking over to stool taking a seat.

“Ha..ha..ha funny.” he said as his voice was cover with sarcasm he then pulled on his shirt standing to his feet walking out.

“What job did you do for the Rogue.” I asked before his hands touched to knob.

“I.. I stole something...” he admitted.
“A sachel or bag..not really steal but.. retrieve is what they said.” he said turning around.

“I don't know what was in there but I know I took it from a member of the Urg..they were planning to sell it and I would get a 15% but they are who they are.”he said sitting down.

“It must have been some valuable shit though..it was locked up pretty good.” he remarked with a grin.

“I wonder why.” I said if the Urg had it locked up that means they were planning on using it for something.. maybe. I shook the idea away standing to my feet.

“Here.” I said throwing a jacket in his face as he took it scanning it.

“I'm warm enough.” he said tossing it back.“You won't be saying that where we're going.” I walked over handing him the jacket.“Get dressed.” I ordered getting my jacket from the closet.

We both approached the square which was occupied by 3 polar dogs, Ashley, Tendra and..

“What's he doing here, I thought I took care of him.” said Jae.“Shut up.” I chuckled through my teeth as we approached.

“Pierce it's nice to see that your better.” I said with a smile.“Thanks bud.” he replied.

“Who says bud.” whispered Jae as I nudged him in the rib and telling by Pierce's facial expression he heard him.

“Where are we going?” asked Jae walking over and putting his hand around Tendra's waist.

“The...SPIRIT..portal.” she replied escaping his grip.

“I will me showing you guys the route.” said Pierce as we all nodded except Jae.

I hopped onto the biggest polar dog after helping Ashley on, Jae never argued on if Ten should ride on his or Pierce because he said due to him showing us the way it's best if he has his own.

It's been hours since we left and we were almost out of things to talk about.“Jay..sing us a song.” said Tendra.“Dad said you have a wonderful voice.” she giggled.

“I don't do that anymore.” I informed her as Ashley rapped her arms around me squeezing my nipples through my clothes resting her head on my back, she was tired.

“I did a little singing back my younger days.” said Pierce, as Tendra replied, I wasn't really listening, I was focusing on the song Ashley was humming that send vibrations through my body.

“I need to pee.” she whispered as I nodded leading the dog towards a huge boulder beside a half frozen lake as she hopped​ off running behind it.

“Could you pass the bottle in my pack?”She asked as I frowned at her request.

“Your gonna drink water.” I said examining what was in the bottle.

“No, I'm gonna wash my hands.” she said annoyed by my hesitant actions.

“But why, all you did was pull up your skirt...dress thingy.” I teased still holding on to the bottle.