Captured

Tonjay's POV

My eyes literally bulged out of my head when the short old lady squeezed me and Tendra she looked at both of us and gave a jolly chuckle  before pulling us to the couch.

“He said this would happen but he didn't say twins!” she explained overly excited and squeezing our cheeks

“Who said this would happen?” asked Jae folding his arms and leaning on the armrest.

“My grandfather..he sat me down and he said. You know what he said? He said Ammi, I sense the spirit apart of me is getting weaker.” she said as her face became serious which kind of scared me.

“He said the avatar spirit will go away but he also said that she would always find away.” she cheered as her cheeks because red with joy.

“Who's she?” asked Ashley looking at her brother then at the old lady.

“The spirit ofcourse she told him she would have to make two of herself in order to survive that's what grandfather said.” she nodded. “She told him there will be two avatars.” she said pulling us to our feet and began skipping in a circle laughing.

“When the light is shone and energy is done, two bodies, a spirit,together as one!” she giggled and continued to repeat.

“Who is your grandfather?” I asked holding her still.“Avatar Iman the wisest of them all.” she cheered.

“When did he tell you this?” asked Tendra as her facial expression changed from a happy lady.

“Before..he died. ” she said falling to her knees and began crying. “It's ok...we won't ask that again.” said Tendra helping her to her feet.

“Can you tell us anymore..what do mean by the light and energy is done?” asked Ashley sitting by her and wiping her face.

“Ohhh..I can explain.” she clapped her hands.“Then explain” said Jae sitting on ground.

“A candle burns until it dies..you know the.. the wax.” she said doing action with her hands. “In order to keep light you ignite other candles.” she explained.

“So basically the spir..” began Jae.“Raava.” said Tendra.

“Huh?” asked Jae as I my mouth opened.“That's the spirit's name.” I said.

“Umm..ok so raava was, let's say getting weak so she divided herself into two bodies?” he asked raising an eyebrow.

“Yes!” she shouted before her head fell back, I hurriedly felt her pulse sighing. “She fell asleep.”  I informed.

“So we wait for her to wake up.” asked Pierce. “No..remember why we are here.” said Gabbi.

“She's right...we can't pressure this poor old lady.” said Tendra looking at our group.“In time we'll figure this out.” she smiled.

“Yeah..besides we know where she lives.” joked Jae as we laughed.

“Guys was it just me or did that lady say before that her mother saw a crime lord cross the street.” asked Ashley pointing to the woman on the floor.

“She did..I wonder if she knew him or who he was.” I questioned walking over to the old lady who mentioned her name as Ammi, I shook her shoulder whispering her name.

“What are you doing?” asked Tendra. “I just wanna know.” I whispered as Jae pushed me out of the way.

Nobody's POV

Jae push Tonjay out of the way as he approached the old lady.“If your gonna wake a sleeping old lady, do it right.” he rolled his eyes and said before tapping the old Lady on her shoulder.“Who's behind the Urg..who's their boss?” he semi-shouted.

She wiped her eyes looking on him before saying.“The..the spirit.” she whispered before laying her head down.

“She's still on that raava spirit.. Let's go this is useless. ” said Jae as they began to exit the house.

Ammi yawn and scratched her hair as the door slammed.“The..the spirit of..darrrknnn.” she whispered and was out cold.

One by one everyone ran across to the warehouse hiding behind a crate.“There's a window.” whispered Pierce as they crawled over.

“So how's things with you and Pierce.. You guys hardly talk.” whispered Jay in Ashley's ear when the other's were ahead.

“Your doing this now?” she complained as he held on to her hand.“I love you Ash..I.. mi..” he stutterd.

“Tonjay stop this.” she whispered holding in her tears. “We are not together and it's gonna take more than a I'm sorry or I love you for us to be together again. ” she said.“ I need some time..I love you back bu..” she began.

“Are you guys coming? ” whispered Jae as she followed towards the window.

Looking through the window they could see large crates and barrels, voices being heard as Tendra focused her eyes.

“If we could get inside we could hide behind there.” pointed Tendra to a large machine.

“Look..I could get us up there and we could jump down unseen if we're careful. ” said Jay at a hole in the roof.

“How would you get us up.” asked Gabbi.

“You mean how could we get them up.” replied Jay with a smirk.

Jay held on to his sister before leaping to the roof and jumping back down for Ashley while Gabriel helped Jae along with Pierce. They cautiously climbed down and hid behind the rusty metal.

“It's the black hooded guy from the mountains at the Portal.” said Jae as Ashley and Tonjay tensed at the memories.

“A Rogue member.” whispered Ashley as three men walked in with a container.

“I thought you would never show up.” said the blacked figure.“Let me see.” he added as they kicked the container across the floor towards him he opened it quickly.

“So as a crime boss..you risk showing up at these things alone?” asked on of the men.

“Who said I'm alone?” chuckled the figure who was examining the object that layed in the container.

“Good..this is what I wanted. ” he said turning away.“Wait..you promised the fire Prince.” said the man on the left.

“Oh..my apologies...he over there.” informed the figure pointing towards the group's hiding spot before walking out.

“We have to leave.” said Jae before they were all knocked out by men.

“The boss ordered to give the Prince away and take the others. ” said one of the men who had Jae over his shoulder.

“This way.” said the Rogue member as they took Jae outside.

»»»»»»

Thank you guys..I know it's not much but I have 348 reads..thank you don't forget to vote and share. Follow my wattpad patrol officer and possibly a friend @aviator1198😂