CA Seven: "Kind Of Torn"

“Dear God, my eyes!” Louis exclaimed while covering his eyes with his hands. Niall was still there standing with an expression I can’t put my finger on. I realized that Zayn’s hands were still on my waist so I immediately escaped out of it, totally embarrassed the boys still caught us. Especially Niall…

“Zayn, why didn’t you tell us?” Harry asked, feigning hurt. Zayn rolled his eyes and I chuckled nervously. I heard footsteps and a very shocked Mandy came into view.

“Oh my God.” That was the only thing that came out of her mouth. I mentally face-palmed.

“Can we talk in the living room? This is quite uncomfortable,” I suggested. They all nodded, except for Niall. I tried to look at him but I just can’t have the guts to do it. Why do I feel this? I hate feeling like this. I think it’s guilt…?

Zayn’s arm found its way on my shoulder and I smiled faintly. He led us to the couch. Niall trailed behind and I was already feeling uneasy. Mandy, Zayn and I sat on the couch. Louis was standing while Harry and Niall were sitting on the floor, facing us. Louis crossed his arms and raised his eyebrows at us.

Niall was quiet and I can’t help feeling queasy. He wasn’t meeting my gaze. I seriously wanted to know what was going on inside that head of his.

“Should we call Liam?” Mandy asked. As if on cue, a door was opened and Liam was leaning on the door frame, smiling.

“Liam, did you know about this?” Harry inquired. He came towards us stood beside Louis.

“In fact I do. Zayn told me about his feelings for Madi last night,” Liam informed us. My jaw dropped and soon the others followed—except Niall and Zayn.

Zayn blushed frantically, his arm still wrapped around my shoulder. “Well…”

“Well isn’t that cute?” Louis clapped his hand and grinned at us. “Congratulations you two, I am pretty sure you’ll make cute babies.”

“Louis!” Mandy shouted, eyes wide. Everybody looked at her. She waved her hands frantically.

“Right, Louis. Don’t say stuff like that with a fourteen-year old,” Liam scolded. Mandy shook her head, telling us it wasn’t what she was implying.

“No, that’s now what I meant. I mean, I was just utterly shocked that’s all. Because, my sister here—she isn’t that soft when it comes to relationships because her last—“

“Yes, well now everybody knows and we’re all good, yeah?” I cut Mandy. I gave her a look that says If-you-talk-once-more-I’m-going-to-kill-you-right-here-right-now. We have that bit of an understanding. She gulped silently and nodded, giving me an apologetic look.

I don’t want the boys to know about my past relationship yet.

“I’m okay with it!” Louis gave me a thumbs up. Liam nodded. “So do I.”

‘You’ve got a pretty one here, Zayn.” Harry winked at me cheekily. He turned to Niall. “How about you, mate?”

Niall’s eyes flickered to mine for a moment. He looked at Harry and gave him a forced smile. I don’t know if he had noticed it but I certainly did.

“I agree.”

After that, there was another knock on the door. Louis scampered and clumsily opened the door. I realized that they have paused the movie they were watching. Where we that… intriguing?

“Oh, it’s so great to meet you Mr. Chambers!”

My body tensed. Zayn and I exchanged looks.