CA 27: Just Go With It

"Does this dress make me look fat?"

I barked out a boisterous laugh as the saleslady shot me a glare. Harry shoved the short and revealing dress back into the rack and surpressed a laugh of his own. He was imitating those kind of girls that would just ask some stupid questions so that people would compliment how utterly pretty they are without them knowing it and all that crap. It just sickens me-- and apparently, Harry detests attention whores as well.

"Let's get out of here, people might have a good look at you," I told him. Harry kept tugging on his beanie to hide his curls that would obviously trigger the fact that one-fifth of One Direction was out shopping with a girl and - surprisingly - not with Louis Tomlinson.

"People always look at me that way, Mads. You know, especially the girls." Harry just smirked while he raked his fingertips lightly through the sets of dresses placed on the hangers. I linked my arms with his in a friendly manner then stuck my tongue upon hearing his reply. "Conceited jerk," I mumbled to myself -  but still a little loud for him to hear.

"I heard that," he snapped.

"That's what I was aiming for, duh." I rolled my eyes at him but chuckled anyway. We got out of the shop safely and briskwalked out of the mall. People - mostly teenagers - were already coming in and it's almost getting crowded.  I've spotted a lot of Directioners right away, with their I Love One Directions shirts and the groups they have been forming inside the mall. Luckily, I tied my hair up in a tight bun so that I wouldn't get noticed. It was hard for Harry though, I had to force him to put his curls inside the beanie and wear something unusual for a Harry Styles to wear.

"Want some Starbucks before we go?" Harry asked. Starbucks was just a stone's throw away.

"Okay."

"Wait in the car, I'll go get us some -"

"No, it's fine," I stopped him. "I'll go, I'll be less likely to get mobbed." I laughed as I shove him softly. "But you're going to pay." I put my hand up in front of his face. Harry pouted. "Aw, but why? You're the one who's going to buy anyway."

"You insisted at first, Curly." I smirked at him. He shook his head and muttered something about not asking me to buy Starbucks anymore.

"Be safe," he called out when I ran towards Starbucks.

"Two Grande Peppermint Mocha Frappucino Blended Beverage for... Victoria?" The employee hollered, placing the cups on the counter table. I stood up from my seat ang gathered the cups in my hands. "That's me, here's the receipt." I held out the receipt for her to stamp in.  "Thanks for stopping by!" she gave me a faux smile before returning the receipt. I ignored her fake reply and just went outside the store.

"No fans?" Harry asked as he accepted his own frap. I closed the door for the passenger's seat and shrugged. "Changed my name, no big deal."

He started to sip his own frap. "Mmm."

As usual, it's been another week after another unlikely incident that happened. Zayn and I talked about Pia Edwins for the second time. I have no idea why whenever I mention her name Zayn gets all giddy. It's already bothering me, really. But I haven't told him about me knowing he has her number again. Up until now, that we're going to meet up with her later on.

The funny thing about everything is that, I'm allowing Zayn to come back to his ex-girlfriend. I mean, isn't it really weird? Wouldn't normal girl friends let their boy friends stay away from their EX? Just like what I've said before, it's like Zayn hasn't enritely moved on yet.

And that's why I'm trying to prove.

"What's she like?" I blurted out while looking outside the window -but it was tinted so I didn't have any choice but look at Harry's puzzled look instead. "Pia," I added for him to understand.