Part 3

After half an hour ishita and mihika reached orphanage in mihika's car

After half an hour ishita and mihika reached orphanage in mihika's car. Mihika ask ishita to wait for her as she come after parking the car. After parking her car mihika went inside orphanage from back gate and inform them that ishita is standing at the gate. After waiting for 10 mins ishita was about to call mihika when she got a message from her to tell her to go inside as she has got a urgent call and she has to attend it and will join her soon. After reading message ishita went inside the orphanage and was bit surprised as there is no light and darkness everywhere, and start calling all the children but get no response and get scared. When she reached in the middle suddenly all lights get on and roses were falling on her and all the children, janvi aunty( Caretaker of orphanage) and mihika start singing "Happy Birthday" song and start wishing her o e by one. She was silently watching them and her eyes got moist. Her trance was broken when a girl of 5 years come and shook her and gave her roses and ask

 Her trance was broken when a girl of 5 years come and shook her and gave her roses and ask

Girl- Kaya hua didi, aapko pasand nahi aya. Aap ro kuy rahe ho. Agar aapko acha nahi laga toh hum hata dange but plz aap ro mat and wiped her tears.

Ishita- Aisa Kuch nahi ha princess. Mujhe ya sab Kuch bhaut acha laga . Thank you very much all of u.

After listening this all children get happy and start giving gifts and cards which they all have made themselves for their Didi. Ishita one by one open all the gifts and praises them all and thanks them for all their efforts. Then they start enjoying the party. They enjoy party till 12 and then all retire to sleep. Mihika has already booked ishita's ticket to Delhi of tomorrow morning, and after the party help her in packing. After wrapping up everything they also slept.

On the other hand after frenshning up raman comes down and settled on dinning table where mihir and dadi has already settled. As they start eating mihir spoke up

Mihir- Dadi Bhai mere pass aapke Liya ek good news ha.

Raman- Good news. Kaya ha

Mihir- Actually Bhai vo kal party me mihika bhi aye thi aur, he said stamering.

Raman- Aur , he said as he can see mihir is getting nervous and start blushing

Mihir- and  I proposed her and she also said yes, he said in a go and closed his eyes

Listening this Dadi and Raman start laughing, mihir opened his eyes and was revieled seeing them smiling.

( OK here I will give some intro about mihir. Mihir is an orphan so for him Raman and dadi is his family. But he doesn't live with Dadi and Raman because he wants to live own his own).

Raman got up and hug him and congratulate him, as he was happy for him because he knew mihir was silently loving mihika from the first day of college but doesn't have courage to tell her and after college they never met and his friend as he finally got his true love.

Mihir take blessings from dadi and dadi also congratulate him tell him that she wants to meet mihika soon

Mihir take blessings from dadi and dadi also congratulate him tell him that she wants to meet mihika soon. After finishing dinner they all sat in hall and we're talking when mihir said

Mihir- Bhai actually I want to tell you something.

Raman- Ha bol

Mihir- Actually bhai mihika ki ek friend ha , and more than a friend she is like sister to her, Ishita name ha Unka Dr.Ishita Iyer Mumbai ki famous dentist ha. Actually ishita ji ki amma pichla 6 sal se comma me ha toh maine aapka name suggest Kiya ha unhe. Mare mihika se baat hue thi toh usne kaha ki ishita ji kal aap se milne aa rahi ha. Maine unhe ghar par hi bulaya ha toh aap plz zara dekh lijayega. Aur ha kal sunday ha toh ghar par hi rahiye ga me hospital me sab sambhal lunga.

Raman- OK mihir ma unst kal mil lunga aur mujse jo ho sakaga me karunga. Chal raat bhaut ho gaye ha aaj yahe ruk ja .

Dadi- Chalo abh raat bhaut ho gaye ha sab ja kar so Jao.

After wishing good night all retire to their room with happy heart as they were feeling something good is going to happen in their life.

In the morning after meeting her amma, children and janvi aunty she went with mihika to airport, as mihika came to see off. As they heard the announcement of her flight mihika hug her wish her safe journey and tell her to call her when she will land.

On the other hand Raman was sleeping peacefully as today is Sunday and he is on holiday. Dadi also don't wake him up as she knows raman was very busy this whole week so she let him sleep and was preparing dishes for her guest.

After landing in Delhi, she come out of airport and took a cab and show the address to driver. After settling in cab she call mihika and informed her that she has reached Delhi safely.

That's all for now.And I am sorry ,I know I have not written ishra meet in this update. But next update will be all of ishra moments.

Do vote and leave your comments.

Love
Sarthi