Part 7

As ishita reached raman's room, she stop listening to their talks

As ishita reached raman's room, she stop listening to their talks. She saw dadi and mihika is also there with raman and mihir and they were talking about her, so she start listening them

Dadi- Putter jab tu ishita se payaar karta he toh use batane se kuy mana kar raha he
(Son if you love ishita, then why are you saying no to tell her)

(Mimi- mihir and mihika)

Mimi- Ha bahi jabh aap ishita akka se payaar karte ho toh unhe propose karne se mana kuy kar rahe ho.
(Yes Bhai if you love ishita akka, then why are you saying no to propose her)

Ishita get happy knowing that raman also love her but then get sad and confused that why raman don't want to propose her but in next moment she get overwhelmed hearing his answer. 

She went to her amma to share her happiness

In the room

Dadi- I am proud of u raman. Jita re putter me bhagwan se prathna karungi ki jo tu kehe raha he vo jaldi sach ho jaye aur jaldi se ishita ko me apne ghar ki bhau banaker lau.
( I am proud of you Raman. Bless you Beta, I will pray to God that whatever you are saying will happen soon, so that soon i can bring ishita​ home as my daughter-in-law)

Mihika- Ha bhai ishu bhaut lucky he ki use aap jesa life partner mila.
( Yes  Bhai ishu is very lucky to get life partner like you)

Mihir- Ha bhai mihika sahi kehe rahi he.
(Yes Bhai mihika is saying right)

They all did a group hug and wish him best of luck.

Raman- Nahi lucky toh me hu jo mujhe ishita jese life partner mili. Aur ha aap log is bare me ishita ko nahi batoge.
( No I am lucky that I got a life partner like ishita. And yes nobody will tell ishita about this)