Part 14

Hey guys,  updated next part.  I hope you all will like it.  Do vote and give your wonderful comments.
Enjoy reading.
.
.
.
.
.
Next day was haldi and marriage in evening, in morning. Everything was set while mihir was made sit on the stool. Everyone was looking lovely in their outfits, raman suraj and mihir in yellow kurta and white pajama, while dadi in yellow and white suit and shagun and ishita in yellow and white saree. Firstly dadi apply haldi on mihir, then ishita and then shagun. Then suraj and raman come forward and both start applying haldi on him, they colour him full with haldi and torn his clothes. Mihir also apply haldi to everyone, all were enjoying running here and there applying haldi while ishita took some haldi and went to amma's room, everyone was happy playing holi with haldi so no one notice but raman notice her as he was looking for her to apply haldi. He also went behind her, he reached near amma's room and went indise and saw ishita applying haldi on amma's face and stopped near door listening her talks

Ishita- Happy haldi amma, amma aaj hamari miku ki haldi hai aur sham ko shaddi hai, hamari miku kitni badi ho gaye na amma, aaj uski shaddi hai, uski zindagi ka ek naya adhiaye shuru hone wala hai, uski shaddi shuda zindagi shuru hone wali hai. I know aap bhi bhaut kush hona mihika ke liye, kaash aap bhi mihika ko aashirwad de paate, use dulhan ke roop me dejh paati. Bas I hope and pray aap jaldi se theek ho jaye, saying this she went silent thinking something.

Raman was standing near door listening her and was observing her every expression. He her tense he went near her and ask breaking her trance

Raman- What happen ishu, itni tense kuy lag rahi ho

Ishita- Raman ek problem hai, mai shaddi par nahi aa sakti

Raman- Kaya, par kuy ishu

Ishita- Raman mai amma ko akele chod kar kaise jau

Raman- Don't take tension when RKB is here, after all I your personal ginni mam, don't worry I have a solution for this.

Ishita- Kaya

They were talking when they heard a knock on the door, both look towards the door and saw an elderly lady. Raman went forward and hugged that lady while ishita was looking at them with confusion

Raman(breaking the hug)-Thank you amma yaha ane ke liye.

Lady- Are beta aap ke liye toh kuch bhi, aur fir ye sab toh hum aapki hone wali pa...

Raman know what he was about to speak so he said cutting her and signing her with his eyes to not to speak that

Raman- Amma she is ishita and she is her mother, and ishita ye amma hai

Ishita greated amma and looked at raman with confued eyes.

Raman- Ishu tumhe tension thi na ki aunty ka khayal kon rakhega agar tum bhi shaddi me chali jaogi, isliye maine amma ko bulaya hai. Actually amma hamare hospital ki sabse purane nurse hai. Aur I think amma se behtar aunty ka khayal koye nahi rakh sakta, isliye maine amma ko yaha bula liye taki hamari absence mi vo aunty ke saath reh sake.

Ishita smile with teary eyes and come forward and hug amma and mouth thank you to raman, while raman simply blink his eyes.

Ishita(breaking the hug)- Thank you so much amma, aapne meri baut badi tension khatam kar di and thank you so much amma.

Amma- thank you bolne ki koye zaroorat nahi hai, jeete raho aur hamesha kush raho.

They were talking when they heard dadi's voice caling them down. They both went down and saw dadi standing with bowl of haldi in her hands, bith went to her.

Raman- Kaya hua dadi, aapne bulaya.

Dadi- Ha putter vo ye mihir ki utri uhi haldi hai jo mihika ke ghar bejhne hai, isliye tum dono jao aur haldi mihika ke ghar de ao.

Raman- Ji dadi.

Saying this both went to mihika's house to give them haldi. All apply haldi on mihika even ishra applied, after applying haldi to mihika they return back home. In evening bhalla's reached the venue of marriage with bharat dancing and enjoying.  After making mihir settle on the chair which were organized for bride and groom, she went to mihika. When pandit ji said to bring the bride, ishita come with mihika on the stage. Both were given warmala, firstly it was bride's turn, mihika was about to put warmala around mihir's neck when raman amd suraj picked mihir up, mihika was jumping, trying to to put warmala but they were raising mihir high every time.

Mihika- This is not done raman bhai

Raman- Everything is fair in love and marriage meri behna.

Mihika then thought something and smirked. She saw Rahul, mihir's frien from whom mihir is always jealous whenever he flirt with mihika trying to jealous mihir. She looked at mihir with smirked face while mihir also looked at her smirked Face with confusion. But his confusion turn into shock when he saw mihika raising her warmala in rahul's direction, she instantly jump down in front of mihika and mihika put warmala around his neck. All laughed seeing this and understanding mihika's plan, after that mihir put warmala around mihika's neck. After that their all friends and relitives bless them and give gifts to them and click photos with them, then both were made eat dinner, after that some photo session. After some time both were made sit in mandap, mihika's parent did kanyadan with teary eyes, all were having tearsin their eyes. Both took pheras promising each other then mihir fill her mang and make her wear mangalsutra. Finally they got married, after that they took everyone's blessing. After some bidaai was done, mihika cried hugging her parents and her cousions and her father made her sit in the car with mihir.

All reached bhalla house and dadi did couples arti and made mihika enter in house by pushing vessel of rice and her feets dipped in red water making prints of her feet and also print of her palms on the wall,finally mihika enter the house with mihir.

After that both settle down on the floor opposite to each other while a big bowl was kept in between them filled with milk and rose petals.

Dadi- To bachho abh mai ye ring is bowl me dalungi or tum dono mai se jo is ring ko phele nikalega vo sari zindagi doosre par hokum chalega, aur is game ke teen rounds honge, jo zada baar nikalega vo jeetega, aur iske theen rounds honge.

With this dadi put ring in vessel, then mimi start finding the ring. First mihika found the ring, in second round mihir won, then third round started, boys starting cheering for mihir while girls for mihika and finally third round won by mihika. Girls clapped hard laughing while boys sat there pouted and all were teasing mihir that now he will be joru ka gulam and have to listen to his wife whole life. While mihir smiled and said seeing towards mihika

Mihih- Kushi se

Mihika blushed hearing this while all tease them, after that dadi made them do some more rituals and send them to rest, mihika went with ishita while mihir wih raman. All went to their room while ishita first went to meet amma and talk sometime with amma about her amma's health then went to rest.

In evening everyone get ready for reception and gathered downstairs as reception is in bhalla house. All were downstairs when lights get off and spot light fall on the stairs where mimi was standing hand in hand. They come down while all their cousions hooted for them. Party was going on while everyone was enjoying blessing the couple while there was one person who was busy in admiring his love who was looking simply gorgeous. Raman was busy admiring ishita the whole time she has entered the hall as she looking breath taking in black and white anarkali suit. Ishita was also blushing feeling his gaze on her ever since she has entered the hall. She was also not able able to remove her eyes fro her Rajwadi Kurta suit, both were stealing glances mimi even tease them for not able to remove their eyes from each other. Soon function get over and they sent mimi to hotel where a suit is booked for their first night and slowly all guest also went to their home, while dadi also went to rest in her room.

To be continued...

Love
Sarthi