Part 15

Hi guys, how are you all. I am back and will update next parts of the story. Here is today's part. Hope you will like this part also as you liked rest of my story.
Do vote and give your beautiful comments.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...
It was late in the night when raman return home after settling the bill and seeing off to shagun and suraj. He was going to room when he saw some light coming from the kitchen.

Raman(st)- Is waqt kon hoga kitchen mai, vo bhi itni raat ko sabh to so gaye honge, kahi koye choor toh nahi guss gaya.

He slowly went towards the kitchen and saw ishita warming the milk still in reception dress. He was standing there leaning towards the door admiring her silently standing there as this is the time he can admire her without any interruption or teasing or getting caught.

Enna sona kyun Rabb ne banaya
Aavan jaavan te main yaara nu manawa
Enna sona, enna sona
Enna sona oh..
Enna sona kyun Rabb ne banaya
Enna sona oh..
Enna sona oh..
Enna sona, enna sona

He move towards her slowly and stand behind her, he tap on her shoulder with finger and bend other side, ishita look backward in that direction while she felt another tap on other side, she again look at that side and again find no one. She then look side ways and saw raman sitting on the slab smiling. She also smile seeing him shaking her head, she then switch off the gas and was about to pour it when raman held her hands and start swaying with her.

Kol hovein te sekh lagda ae
Door jaave te dil jalda ae
Kehdi agg naal rabb ne banaya
Rabb ne banaya rabb ne banaya
Enna sona kyun Rabb ne banaya
Aavan jaavan te main yaara nu manawa
Enna sona, enna sona
Enna sona oh..

He then twirl her and back hug her and both start swaying.

Taap lage na tatti chaandni da
Sari raati main os chhidkavaan
Kinne dardaan naal rab ne banaya
Rabb ne banaya rab ne banaya
Enna sona kyun Rabb ne banaya
Aavan javan te main yaara nu manavan
Enna sona, enna sona
Enna sona oh..

Suddenly the container of sugar fell down and raman’s trance broke. He saw here there and realize that it was a dream and hit his forehead with his hand biting his toungh smiling on himself. Ishita pick the box and saw raman standing near door smiling.

Ishita- Are raman aap kabh aye.

Raman(coming near her)- Bas abhi aya

Ishita- Acha hua, sahi time par aye hai

Raman- kuy, aur tum itni raat ko kaya kar rahi ho.

Ishita- Kuch nahi bas dhood garam kar rahi thi, dadi ko toh dhood pila kar sula diya hai, amma(mrs. Iyer’s care taker) ko bhi dhood de diya, bas aap aur mai reh gaye hai.

Saying this she poured the milk in two glasses and hand  him his glass and pick her and both move to pool side as it has become their favourite place spend their free time. Both settle down on the bench.

Ishita- Sabh kuch bhaut ache se ho gaya na

Raman- Hmm sabh kuch bhaut ache se ho gaya, mimi bhaut kush hai aur mai un dono ke liye bhaut kush hu ki unhe unka payar mil gaya.

Ishita- Mai bhi unke liye bhaut kush hu.

After that they sat there in silence enjoying each others presence and calmness of the night drinking their milk. After some time both finish their milk and ishita said standing.
Ishita- Bhaut raat ho gaye hai, mujhe lagta hai abh hame so jana chahia, aap bhi takh gaye honge.

Raman- Ha takan toh bhaut ho gaye hai, par…

Ishita- Par kaya raman

Raman(making cute face)- Ishu can I have a selfi with you.

Ishita smile hearing this and seeing his cute face expression looking like a child asking for a candy.

Ishita- Of course, aapko permission lene ki zaroorat nahi hai, sirf bolne ki zaroorat hai.

Raman excitedly get up smiling as if he get his candy

Ishita- Raman aapna kabhi kabhi bachho jaise behave karte ho, so cuteee

She said pulling his cheeks,while raman make an irritated face and said

Raman- Mai cute nahi hu handsome hu.

Both laugh and then clicked some beautiful selfies and also solo photos. Raman then kissed on her forehead making her smile while ishita also kissed him on his cheek and ran from there blushing. Raman also went to his room smiling and ruffling his hairs, while mimi enjoyed their first night to the fullest, and all slept having a smile on their faces.

Next morning everyone up at 12 and come down in hall while amma also left and all thanks her for her taking care of mrs. Iyer, while she simply bless them. Mimi also reached home at 12, dadi did their arti and welcome them even shagun and suraj also come there. Boys settle in living room while girls with dadi went to kitchen for mihika’s first rasaoi. Dadi left from there instructing them everything, while after dadi left girls start teasing mihika while boys were teasing mihir.

After some time all settle on the dinning table while mihika served everyone. All praised her and also give her gifts for her first kitchen, dadi gave her necklace set, shagun and suraj gave them tickets to paris for honeymoon, isihita also give mihika a necklace which amma has choosen for her and wants to give her on her wedding, mihika become emotional and hugged her, raman give her the keys of her new bunglow which is beside their.

Mihir- Par bhai iski kaya zaroorat thi…..
( But brother what's the need of this....)

Raman- Bas abh tu kuch nahi bolega, phele maine teri baat mani thi, tujhe jaha rehna tha mai kuch nahi kaha. Par abh nahi, abh tujhe meri baat mani padhegi, samjha
( That's it, now you will not say anything, last time I agreed with you and let you stay wherever you want to say and didn't say anything, but not now, now you have to listen to me, understood.)

Dadi- le le putter
( Have it son)

Raman- Abh toh le le mere bhai, abh to dadi ne bhi bol diya, aur tu dadi ki baat nahi tal sakta.
( At least take it now bro, now even dadi has said and you can't deny her.)

Mihir simply nodded and hugged raman feeling blessed to have a friend and brother like raman. After some time shagun and ishita helped mihika in packing while boys helped mihir teasing them and giving them tips. In evening mimi took blessings from dadi and went for their honeymoon. While other had their dinner early and slept early due to tiredness.

A month passed, in this month mimi returned back from their honeymoon, while the time they were on honeymoon ishra cleaned and decorated their house. After coming from honeymoon mihir joined his duty back while mihika also get job in a company. Raman was also back to his work while ishita also join the clinic, ishra have come more close, their life was going on smoothly.

To be continued......