II

Disclaimer: I'm not Rick Riordan, the only character that I own is Tori

A/N: Picture is Tori's hair.

Chapter two- Percy Jackson

           Tori pov

               The Storm Churned Into A Miniature Hurricane. Funnel clouds snaked toward the sky walk like the tendrils of a monster jellyfish.  Kids screamed and ran for the for the building. The winds snatched away their notebooks, jackets, hats, and backpacks.  Jason skidded across the slick floor, I stumbled a little as well. I also saw Leo lose his balance and almost toppled over the railing, but Jason grabbed his jacket and pulled him up him back up. 

              "Thanks, man!" Leo yelled.

              "Go. go, go!" said Coach Hedge.                                           

               Piper and Dylan were holding the door open, herding the kids inside. Piper's jacket was flapping wildly, her hair was all in her. I thought she must've been freezing, but she look calm and confident--telling everyone else it was going to be okay, encouraging them to keep going.                 

               Jason, Leo, Coach Hedge and I ran toward them, but it was like running threw quicksand. The wind seemed to fight them, and pushing us back. Dylan an Piper pushed one more kid inside, then lost their grip on the doors. They slammed shut, closing off the sky walk. Piper tugged at the handles. Inside, kids were pounding on the glass, but the doors seemed to be stuck. 

               Dylan, help!" Piper shouted. Dylan just stood there with an idiotic grin on his face, his Cowboys jersey rippling in the wind, like he was suddenly enjoying the storm. "Sorry, Piper," he said. "I'm done helping." He flicked his wrist, and Piper flew backward, slamming into the doors and sliding to the skywalk deck.       

               "Piper!" Jason and I tried to charge forward, but the wind was against us, and Coach was also pushing us back. "Coach," Jason said, "let us go!"                         

          We have to help her!" I said.                                

               Jason, Tori, and Leo, stay behind me," the coach ordered. "This is my fight. I should've known this was our monster."

               What?" Leo demanded. A rouge worksheet slapped him in the face, nut he swatted it away. "What monster?"                                                                  

              The coaches hat blew off, and sticking up above his curly hair were two bumps--like the knots in cartoon characters get when they're bonked on the head. Coach Hedge lifted his baseball bat--but it wasn't a regular bat anymore. Somehow it changed into a crudely shaped tree-branch club, with twigs and leaves still attached.                                                                       

               Dylan gave him that psycho happy smile. "Oh, come on, Coach. Let the kids attack me! After all, you're getting too old for this. Isn't it that why the retired you this stupid school? I've been on your team the entire season, you didn't even know. You're losing your nose, grandpa."    

               Coach made an angry sound like an animal bleating. "That's it, cupcake. You're going down."                                                                            

               "You think you can protect four half-bloods at once, old man?" Dylan laughed. "Good luck." Dylan pointed at Leo and a funnel materialized around him. Leo flew off the skywalk like he'd been tossed. Somehow he managed to twist in midair, and slammed side-ways into the canyon wall. He skidded, clawing furiously for any handhold. Finally he grabbed a thin ledge about fifty feet below the skywalk and hung there by his fingertips.