3. Replacement

I wanted to post a part to another story first, but I had this already written up, so I decided to just post it whatever
I've planned out this whole story, so I can easily write the rest of it! But I'll post other things instead of posting loads of this story all at once ; w ;
I hope you enjoy! This is kind of the part were poor (F/N)'s life begins to collapse
Sorry!

---

A couple of days had gone by, and (F/N) had noticed that Mathias seemed to hang out with her far less than he'd been doing before. At lunch, he'd invited his new girlfriend to sit at the lunch table, which was fine, but he'd specifically let her sit right in between (F/N) and himself. Weren't best friends still meant to sit next to each their and hang out, even of one of them did get a girlfriend?

Then her seat was stolen by Mathias's girlfriend. She just sat in her seat, and when (F/N) politely told her that it was her seat, she still didn't budge. She sweetly asked her whether they could swap places, but (F/N) could sense the venom in her voice. She could feel Mathias gazing at the both of them, and she quickly glared at him before walking off and slumping down into the chair at the front of the class where the girl had been sat before. She didn't like that she had to move away from her best friend, but she didn't want to have to deal with his bitchy girlfriend throwing a temper tantrum either.

At lunch time, when Mathias was supposed to be teaching (F/N) important subjects to help her pass her tests, he talked about his 'amazing' girlfriend which only served to make (F/N) more angry. She managed to not snap at him, but she didn't stop the off comment from slipping out her mouth. Mathias even had the audacity to ask what was making her so moody. She didn't answer.

It was already bad enough that life at home was getting harder and harder, and (F/N)'s emotions were getting harder and harder to handle. She couldn't keep this up. Her best friend was the only thing that ever kept her stable and now that he was slowly drifting away from her, she couldn't deal with it.

The last straw was when Mathias told her he couldn't walk home with her anymore.

"Hey sorry (F/N), but I promised I'd walk (G/N) home now.." He said in a slightly apologetic tone in his voice, but (F/N) barely heard it. She was distracted by the girl hugging Mathias's arm tightly, grinning at (F/N). She'd taken her seat, she taken her place in the lunch hall, and now she was taking the last thing that was making (F/N) a sane human being. She was taking away her best friend completely.

"(F/N)?" Mathias repeated her name and (F/N) snapped out of her thoughts of feeling sorry for herself, and resorted to glaring at the two of them.

"Do what you want, I don't care.." She sneered bitterly, not sparing an ounce of kindness, not that she had any left. Mathias looked taken aback.

"Are you o-"

"I'm fine," she cut him off, not even wanting him to finish that stupid question. "I'm going home, so goodbye." She said nothing else as she walked away, leaving Mathias bewildered and his girlfriend grinning. She could her her laugh at something, and Mathias quickly laughed along. (F/N) wasn't sure if it was about her, but she didn't even want to know.

Her bad mood hadn't faded when she got home, and she slammed the door after she walked in through the door, forgetting completely about her parents. She was about to stomp up the stairs and into her room, but before she could advance up the first step, she was grabbed by the wrist and dragged downwards. She tumbled down, hitting her head in the hard wooden floor, and quickly gazing up to see the eyes of her father looked down at her.

"What do you think you're doing slamming the door like that young lady?" He asked mockingly. (F/N) suddenly froze in fear, bracing for the impact of the many kicks to the stomach she was sure to receive.

And receive them she did, but not on only her stomach.

By the time she could move again, she didn't bother changing out of her clothes, she just wanted to sleep, so she crawled up the stairs and onto her bed, letting the darkness instantly take her.

Her life had begun to crumble around her.

---

Oblivious Denmark is oblivious

Srsly Denmark can you not
Even though I'm writing this
And you're not real
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed and I'll post something else soon
Maybe..

Bye!