Fourteen

I jumped in the Lamborghini and headed for the park. I thought it best to check on how my brother was doing and make sure the animatronics were doing their jobs. I pulled into the yard, I went over to the centre tent. I jumped into the ring and opened the inner floor hatch. I went down the stairs and made it into the lower dressing room where all the animals used to be kept. And I guess, in a way they still are.

I turned on the bright illuminating light. I could see Dark's body shrivel slightly in the corner of the cage I shoved him in. His skin was covered with small dark bruises, his eyes looked tired and dry.

"Hey Dark old buddy, old pal, I thought I'd come down and check up on you"
"Screw you!"

His voice was hoarse, each word scratching his throat as it came out. I slightly pitied the fool. Then again, I also bathed in his misery and despair, it was almost heart-warming.

"Now, now Dark I thought you would have learnt by now how to behave"

*Buzzzzzz*

"Ahhhhh!"

The lights flickered slightly as the high voltage travelled through the metal bars of the cage. Dark's hands began to blister from the electrical burn. I laughed lightly, enjoying the sight of his pain.

I turned away from him to make sure everything was in tip top shape. They were all in tip top shape, except the bedroom monitor. The picture was static and blurred, the image was distorted and warped. I tried banging on the top of the screen which resulted in a few minutes of clearness. As the image became clearer I noticed the sleeping body of (Y/N) snuggled in and amongst the covers.

"Well, well, well look who's nice and comfy"

Dark rose slowly.

"She does look quite lonely though maybe I should get home and give her some more... attention"
"Please I won't say anything, for Christ sake, I'll give you anything! Just please, please let me go"

He looked desperate, his eye we're red. Obviously, he hadn't been sleeping or he had been crying but by the looks of things, I would assume both.

"Oh Dark, I'm sorry, I really am but no"
"WHY!?"
"BECAUSE YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME, so I'm going to take everything away from you"

I looked back at the monitor and traced my figure over (Y/N) body. A smirk stretched across my face as I turned back to look at Darks hopeless expressions which made me laugh loudly. I left the room turning the light off, leaving the room pitch black.

*Time Skip*

I re-entered the bedroom. I checked to make sure (Y/N) was still asleep, lucky for me she was. I went over to the dresser and lifted a plain book with no cover. I opened it to find a small camera. I picked it up and changed the batteries. I turned it back on and the light turned green. I placed the book back down and walked over to the bed. I pulled off my trousers and stripped off my shirt. I lifted the covers up and got slid into the sheets. I looked back at where the camera was hidden and then turned back to look down on (Y/N) beautiful features. Her skin was soft and fragile, like a china doll. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her body closer to mine.

"Goodnight sweetheart"

I kissed her forehead and fell asleep with a large, evil smirk.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/101823641553624699/