WHAT ( chapter 1 )

A/N This is my first story and i hope you like it. I apologise in advance for my spelling mistakes and grammar. I wont put in many of these so I hope you enjoy.

I woke up in my bed at number 12 Grimmauld Place. After the war I went down to Australia to find my parents and restore their memories. They may have been cruel to me but their still my parents. I couldn't find them and when I did it was a obituary for them. They had died in a car accident. After that I went back to Britain and asked Harry if i can stay with him because the house brought back to many painful memories. Harry agreed and I cleared out the house and brought it all here to put in storage to go through after a while. Harry and I have been working for days to look through it all. 

We were sorting through some stuff i'd found in my parents closer. "Hermione" there was a sound of confusion in Harry's voice. "Yah, Harry". He was holding very official looking  papers. "Don't freak out when you read these or do something rash".  I was starting to get nervous about this now. "Harry it couldn't be that bad" I said as I took the papers from him. They were adoption papers for a Hermione Jean Granger with a note from my supposed parents. "WHAT THOSE JACKASSES TREATED ME LIKE SHIT FOR 17 YEARS AND THEY AREN'T EVEN MY REAL PARENTS, HARRY THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, PLEASE TELL ME IT'S NOT","sorry Hermione but it is, but this sheet says that your name isn't Hermione but I can't read what it says because of some sort of spill on it. Why don't you read the letter and see if it says anything." Harry said while holding me trying to calm me down. It worked enough for me to be able to read the letter.

Our dearest daughter ,

We are so sorry that we had to give you up. We hope you find a good home that treats you well. When you read this letter it will tell us that you are OK and we'll come to collect you.

You have a twin brother but you wouldn't be able to tell who it was because of a glamour charm put on you for your own protection from anyone finding you. We are so sorry for having to give you up we really miss you. Your brother wont know about you before we come to collect you, it was for his own safety.

Sincerly,

Mum and dad

( Claire and Vincent )

I just sat there in shock but that slowly boiled into anger and Harry had to hold me back from tearing the house to shreds. After about half an hour I was finally calm enough for Harry to let me go so we could go back to cleaning out boxes. When it became dinner time Creature came upstairs to get Harry and I for dinner. An owl flew into the kitchen while we were disusing some muggle concert we had just gone to see last week. I'd never seen this owl before, it had dark black feathers tipped with silver and silver grey eyes. It flew down and landed on my shoulder making me jump in fright, it stuck out its leg so I could take off the letter. I gave the owl a few treats and it flew out. The letter said:

Our dearest daughter,

We will be around to Grimmauld Place in a little bit to collect you. Your brothers really exited to meet you

Mom and Dad

After I finished reading we were both shocked. " do you think they"ll use the flew of front door?" Harry asked. I didn't have time to respond because at that moment there was a knock on the front door and Harry and I jumped because know one every comes by.