Home (chapter 3)

We sidelong apperated to the manor. We walked up to a giant iron gate that was absolutely huge with walls that seemed to stretch on forever. Behind the wall was a huge white stone manor that was around eight story's tall, 'I thought that Malfoy  Manor was big and that they were the richest British wizards' I thought to myself 'they are the richest British wizarding family but mom and dad are from the richest Italian families so together were richer and more powerful.' I almost jumped out of my skin at the sound of Blayzes voice in my head. I turn and look at him in shock as we walk towards the manor. 'How did you do that' I asked him without speaking', 'we'll you know how muggles have all these ideas about twin telepathy we'll in wizards it's true and since were twins we have it.' ' just don't think about certain things while were connected because I don't want to know some of it, k.' 'Yah yah fine and same here.' ' you shouldn't have to worry about that' ' just wait till you see D...' "Blayze take your sister up to her room" I hadn't noticed we'd reached the house while I was mentally arguing with Blayze. "OK, Sabrina follow me" and with that he sprinted off up the stairs. ' I'm going to get lost in here' i thought to myself. When I looked up I didn't see Blayze until he sprinted out of another room with someone who had platinum blond hair and was wearing all black. It was the ferret but I'll play along with pretending I don't know him because Blayze just told me to so we could trick him.

We ran a ways more until I think we were on the seventh floor. Blayze and Malfoy Disappeared through a door which I quickly followed only to run into what felt like a wall but the caught me. I looked up to see who had caught me and it was Draco and he was staring at me in complete curiosity and something I couldn't think of at that moment. "Draco please stop holding my sister like that" " but Blayze-" " don't listen to him he's just a little over protective" I said so Draco stood me up and kept one hand around my waist which I could see made him mad which I thought was very funny. ' you know this is not funny Sabrina and U thought you hatted him and vise versa' Blayze said with our telepathy ' o this is very funny seeing you this mad and besides you were the one who told me to play along with the I don't know him strategy and he has girls throwing themselves at him so this is technically your fault.' He gave me the dirtiest look ever.

I started to look at the room we were in. It had a tall ceiling that was made of olive tree wood like all the wood in the house was made of. The floor was all so olive wood with a large sheep fleece rug. There was a king sized four poster bed in the corner with white silk sheets. There were also three doors on the west wall. The first door was a giant walk in closet that was completely empty besides some shelves, stools, and a full length mirror covering one of the walls. Door number two was one of the biggest library's I'd ever seen. The third and final door was a massive master bathroom with a walk in shower, in floor bath along with many other things. When I was done I asked Blayze who room this was and he said it was mine. I almost lost my cool but somehow managed not to. 

"Draco can you please let go of my sister" "sorry mate, since when do you have a sister?" "I've always had a sister and before you ask where she has been all the times you've been over here it's because we didn't know she was alive, when we were six she was taken in the middle of the night on our birthday. She was put in an orphanage with a fake note from my parents that notified them when she finds out, but we only found her about 2 hours ago. She was kept under a glamour charm so know one would ever know who she was, and yes she does go to Hogwarts." "Who were you" was all Draco could say.