Revel(chapter 4)

A/N at the beginning I forgot to say Harry is dating Luna, harry and ginny aren't together, and Ron and hermione aren't together due to a secret that will be revealed later.

"Who were you" asked Draco. 

"I'll let you figure that out on your own, but I'll give you a hint" I said "OK, what is it"

"I was a Gryffindor" I whispered in his ear  making him shiver at our close proximity. Then I walked out shutting the door behind me. 

"What was that" Blayze said to me as I walked towards the exit to the house so I could go see Harry and Ginny at Grimmaulds Place. Ginny and I had grown really close since the 'event that shant be spoke of'. 

"What did it look like, ever since I found out I was adopted this morning I've been acting less like me and more like how you slytherins act, ever since I touched the adoption forms." Blayze just nodded his head as if he understood then he asked where I was going I told him I forgot something and apperated away after saying i needed to go alone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Harry I need to talk to you" I said as I walked into the living room where we had spent most of our time. "  What do you need 'Mione". I explained that I want him to come over to my house and help me get unpacked and talk to him about some stuff as I put it. He agreed and we were off beck to my room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the manor

Harry and I had been unpacking and talking about what we wanted to do as soon as we got back to Hogwarts considering we had gotten our letters a couple of weeks before. 

We were done and went to the library to read and talk a bit more. When Blayze barged  in demanding to know why I had been gone so long until Draco who had followed him into my library practical yelled " Potter what are you doing and why is Blayse's sister laying on your lap". I had been laying on his lap but we were as close of friends/siblings you could get. 

His childhood was bad but not as bad as mine by a mile and as soon as we could every summer we would go and stay in a hotel together to get away from the abuse that came with staying at home, but sometimes we didn't have the money so we would sleep in the local park. Throughout all of this shit that we called our lives we had become so close you couldn't keep us away from each other for more than a day or less at most.

"We'll she's my best friend for your information and while she was living with those monster of adoptive parents that made what  happened to her at you manor look like it was just a scrape from falling on the pavement we grew so very close and would spend most of the time together even before we went to Hogwarts together and would runaway every summer but have to go back after school was over. It caused even more beatings but it kept us alive. We are blood bound siblings because we are siblings related or not." said Harry. Draco and Blayze's jaws had dropped to the floor with this new information. Harry looked at me confused but I said "Harry I hadn't told them about that but thank you because I couldn't have done it by myself." "Oh, Mia your welcome also Ginny and Luna coming over to the  house tomorrow and wants to see you so do you want to come over." "As long as 'he' isn't there", "don't worry I put up wards to keep him out when you started living with me a few months back."

While we were talking Draco and blayze were contemplating this new information. Blayze was furious about what had happened to me and Draco was trying to figure out what had happened to me at his house.

"GRANGER" "no malfoy its now Zabini but you figured out who I used to be good job" that last part was dripping with sarcasm. He left after that muttering something about needing to head back to his manor to make sure his mother was alright. That left a very pissed Blayze who looked like he was about to flip shit along with Harry and I just sitting there talking about how we think Ginny will take the news considering she thinks Blayze is the hottest thing ever and how Luna will probably start talking about some made up creature while I tease Harry about how he is making goo-goo eyes at her because he thinks its the cutest thing ever when she starts talking about imaginary creatures.

"Harry what did you mean when you were talking about Sabrina's muggle family." Blayze ask in a very calm tone but it was laced with venom. After that Harry starts explaining about all the beatings and running away together until he started talking about how they died and that that's how I ended up living with harry.

Hermione Zabini since whenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara