11:.

A couple weeks passed and everyone were finishing the audio for the last song.

"Alright everyone take a thirty minute break." Murdoc grumbled.

(Y/N) was in her room, folding clothes that were her own.  The door of the room opens wide, it was 2D.

"Hey." She smiled after he closed the door.

" 'ello luv." He stumbles to the bed, and went face first on the soft comforters. His girlfriend giggled a bit.

"Are you okay, Stu?" She gently poked his cheek, receiving a small chuckle from him.

"I'm just tired." (Y/N) got up to set her clothing into a drawer. While listening to 2D about being tired.

"Want to cuddle then?" He nods quickly. She lays down next to him. 2D puts his head on her chest, and looks up at her.

(Y/N)'s POV

2D couldn't stop smiling. I gently massaged his head, feeling his blue hair. Every time I look at it, it's all messy and a bit long enough to make a small ponytail.

So I pulled a hair tie that was close by me and did so. 2-D looked so funny with it that I started laughing.

"Wat yew Laughin' at?" He looks up. That basically made me die of laughter.

"Oh dear god. Look at the mirror." I pointed at the mirror, his facial expression changed. A mixture of embarrassment and frustration.

"Oi, wat is dis?" He pointed at the high ponytail. I couldn't take it anymore.

"What are you gonna do now?" I smirked. He did so as well. What I least expected him to do was get on top of me.

"Take it off meh." He pins my hands together onto the pillow.

"I mean, I would do it, but it's pretty cute." I couldn't get up. 2D chuckled.

His lips connected to mine. I felt his bony hand release mine.

I set my arms around his neck while we kissed. He trails the kiss down my neck. Soon his arms were roaming around my body, and his hand went inside my shirt. Feeling the cold sensation.

"S-Stu."

"Yes?" He looks up concerned.

"I'm not ready yet."

"Righ'. Sorreh." He gets off of me, and covers his face with guilt.

"Don't do that Stu. You're okay." I set my chin on his shoulder. I felt him sigh sadly.

"I didn' wan' to rush yew."

"How about this. Maybe wait a month or two. I'll probably feel more comfortable by then. Okay?" He smiles once more and lays down.

It got quiet for a couple of minutes.

"Luv?" He said quietly.

"Hm?"

"Where would yew like to vacation at?"

What did he mean by that?

"Hm...I always wanted to go to Jamaica."

" 'kay." He smiles and closes his eyes.

I was left with questions in my head.

2D's POV

Jamaica sounds like a great place. I plan to take her once the album and tours are over.

I slowly felt darkness crept to my eyes. Until the door was opened with a loud thud.

"2D wake up, your break is over." Murdoc didn't bother to knock. Did 30 minutes went by already?

I got up and looked at (Y/N) who was staring back at me.

"I'll see yew later." I kissed her forehead, and followed Murdoc to the recording studio.