18:.

Pre-release party

It was finally the day of the pre-release party for the album. It was coming out in a month, but everyone decided to do a party early.

You called a club to reserve the whole place for the party, and called up all of the collaborators. Also some friends from the band.

"Luv, can yew help meh wit meh tie?" 2D said. He wore a button up shirt, some nice pants and a tie.

You helped him adjust it and he smiles.

"We have to be there soon. I called to make sure everything is ready. oh I need to check on Noodle." Speak of the devil, she appears with a red kimono with floral patterns around.

"I need help with hair." She smiles brightly.

You decided to tie some of hair back, but kept her bangs.

"You look so cute Noodle. Now I'm awfully jealous."

"No. You look very beautiful. Hair is nice." She points out.

2-D and Noodle settled down onto the couch while you paced around the room.

"Ah love have you seen my slacks." Murdoc appeared with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Oh for the love of- I set your clothes on your bed." You looked away. Hoping he didn't drop his towel on purpose like that one time.

...yeah 2D was pretty pissed about that.

Once he leaves, you sat down next to Noodle.

"I can't believe the album is coming next month." 2D nodded in agreement.

"Are you leaving after it's over?" Noodle tried to make the words come out.

"I don't think so. Hopefully not because I would miss you." You hugged Noodle.

"Aye...wat bout meh?" 2D said it in a sad expression.

"I guess I would miss you too."

"Yew don't love meh anymo?" He quivered his lips.

"Oh Stu. Come here." You stretched yours arms for a hug and he accepts it.

"Where the hell is Murdoc. We going to be late." Russel came out of the kitchen with a glass of water in his hand.

"Unfortunately, the man got out of the shower. I swear if he doesn't hurry I will-"

"You will what? Kiss my ass and call me daddy." Murdoc laughed and was ready to go.

"No. I'll pretty much turn you into a Christian. Praise the lord." His eyes widen and walked out of the studio with nothing else to say.

Everyone else laughed and got out as well.

~two hours later~

The party was full on a success.

Every collaborators were there, some were dancing, drinking, and talking to one another.

"(Y/n) get your ass over here. Come meet two of my friends." You rolled your eyes and headed to the bar where Murdoc was at with two other men.

"Yes?"

"Meet Damon Albarn and Jamie Hewlett." He points at the two men who were having beer.

They noticed you and smiled.

"Hi, I'm Damon." He greets you with a gentle.

"Oh my...the Damon Albarn? As in Blur?" He nods.

you quickly shook his hand and smiled like a maniac. After that you greeted Jamie.

"I enjoy both of your works. I'm a fan of your art Mr. Hewlett."

"Well thank you love. You're too kind." He said.

"Now you can go. We are in a middle of bus-"

A sudden thud and laughter was heard.
The laugh came closer until you felt two hands around your waist.

"I foun' yew *hic* luv." 2D was laughing and smelled weird.

"Stu. Are you okay?" He keeps laughing and kissing your neck.

"Yeh. Com' an' dance wit meh." All of a sudden, he grabbed your wrist but fell at the process, bringing you down with him.

"Oh? So that's what her knickers look like." Murdoc looked down.

Everyone in the club looked at you and 2D.

"Hun, I'm taking you home." You got up and pulled him up.

"Nooo, I wan' to dance." He whined.

"You're too drunk. Come on." You pulled him out of the crowd. Noodle stood by the door.

"Take me with you." She said.

"Oh crap the keys." You were about to turn around and find Russel. The sound of keys was heard.

You sighed and followed Noodle out with 2-D.

"Just make sure he doesn't do anything stupid." You buckled him up while he kept hiccuping and laughing.

"Hai. Nothing stupid." She buckles herself up.

...
"Ugh he's pretty light for a 25 year old man." You carried 2D to his room while Noodle skipped to hers.

"Goodnight." She said and closes her door.

Once opening the door. You set 2D down.

"Don' *hic* leave. Sleep wit meh."

"Stu. I have to finish a couple of things...I'll see you in the morning."

"Can I *hic* have a kiss?" You nodded and headed towards him.

At sudden movement, he pulls you close and smiles.

"G'night luv." Then he fell asleep instantly.

You gave up and decided to just lay there. He smelled like alcohol, but he didn't start anything uncomfortable.

Oh well. At least he'll regret it in the morning.

....

Knickers- underwear.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you're welcome.