ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello everyone, as you can tell. The words are actually capitalized.

Well. This is huge. A huge upgrade in my time of writing.

I never expected that I will take this step, but sometimes it would help me.

I would like to present you the new editor and co-owner of Saturnzkilos.

Skitterific is the new editor and my best online friend for almost one to two years. She has my trust in helping me improve the stories together, and she is very awesome.

I mention the news yesterday because I guess it was time to extend this. If I plan to take breaks or when I'm feeling unmotivated, Yale, she can fill in for me.

She's in charge of editing, promotion, and also write if I'm away.

Please respect her like I respect you guys. She's my good friend.

It's a huge step that is actually coming to reality and now I'm going through this journey with my best friend.

Hope you guys enjoy Yale and her crazy antics as she is younger than me. She's my maknae, but is more mature than I am.

Treat her nicely and please do give her some love.

As for Friday. I plan to go live with my new editor on Instagram!

If you like to join.

Follow me on Instagram @saturnzkilos to stay updated.

Leave some questions for us too! We would like see what you guys have to say about this news.

Thank you for reading!

Also my new book came out.

Check out Baby Girl.

See you guys soon!

🥀

🥀

This is how I protect my maknae from potential haters.
Don't dare to hurt her.

- Honey and Yale