16:.

"Thank you so much for welcoming me into your loving home." You said while hugging Rachel and David goodbye.

"You are welcomed. Thank you for making our son happy." A smile spread after pulling away from the hug.

A week has passed by and it was time for you and 2D to head back. You were sad since it was fun to be around his family.

"Stu, make sure you take your pills honey, and don't over work yourself." Rachel gives on final kiss on the forehead to Stuart.

His face hides of embarrassment and happiness.

"Mum..." she giggles. Holding him once more.

"Be a good boy Stuart." David joined into the group hug. You awkwardly stood there. It reminds you the times where it was all good with your family, but it sort of changed once you declined in taking any classes close to home.

"We'll try to visit soon. Thank you again." The married couple nodded and kiss their son goodbye. He grabbed his luggage and your hand.

"Bye mum. Bye dad." They both wave as you two walk through the path full of snow.

~couple of hours later~

"We're home!" You yelled while 2D closed the door behind him.

"TOOCHIE, (Y/N)!!!" Noodle jumped up and down. Then she hugged your waist.

"I missed you so much girl. Did you get your other gift yet."

"Hai. Thank you for the gi- WHAT THAT?" She points at your ring.

"Oh, 2D gave it to me. It's a promise ring."

"What?" She said again.

"He promises to be with me until we decide what to do next." The sudden realization hits her which caused her to smile.

"Ah you two finally got back. Now go file these sheets and call this number. While your at it get me a beer." Murdoc walked up to you and set the whole stack of file paper and a business car.

"I just got home..." you whimpered while 2D took your luggage and his as well.

"Don't care. Now get me a beer. Plus after you're done I need to talk to you." He grumbles and walks off.

"Well back to work. What a great way to welcome someone back." You let yourself relax while 2D started to head to the bedrooms.

...
"So what is it that you needed me?"

"I just wanted to ask how your trip went." Murdoc sat down at a chair and puts one leg over the other.

"It went great? Why do you even care?" He raised both of his hands in offense.

"So I can't ask my favorite assistant about her trip at all. Wow I'm sorry then"

You chuckled a bit.

"Okay what do you really want?"

"Organize a pre release party by April. Invite a lot of people, including the collaborators."

"You don't need to sweet talk me about it. I'll get it ready then. Anything else?"

"Call a photographer so we can take pictures for the album."

"Got it. Now excuse me, it's extremely late for me and I'm so tired." You yawned and head towards the door.

"Also your boyfriend dropped these." He threw a package which seemed to be the pack of condoms.

You blushed, almost your face turning red like a tomato.

"Oh uh thanks. Got to go bye." You ran out and went to 2-D's room.

Opening the door to reveal him having a cigarette in his mouth and organizing his record collection.

"Stuart." His head shot up and smiled. Once he looked at you, you threw the pack of condoms to his face.
(This bitch is empty. YEET.)

"Ow. Was dat fo'??"

"Next time make sure nothing falls off. Now Murdoc is going to annoy us."

"Sorreh love. I love yew." He smiles.

"Don't you I love you me. Now goodnight Stu."

"Don' yew want to sleep wit meh?"

"Since you asked. Okay." You closed the door and flopped down onto the comforters.

"Comfy?" He said. Earning a thumbs up from you.

He sets everything down. Puts the cigarette in the ash tray and lays down. Pulling your body close to him.

From their on you two felt at ease.

"WAIT YOU TWO FUCKED EACH OTHER?? OH MY SWEET SATAN." Until Murdoc finally realized about the condoms.

...