Chapter 1

"Morning sweetie, I made bacon" did I hear bacon??
I race down stairs and see my foster mum Beth

My mouth waters as I smell the bacon and I instantly moan in delight at the sight of bacon
"Your crazy" Beth chuckles
I joke around and grab my heart and act hurt earning another chuckle.

"Excited for your first day?" Beth asks
"Kinda" I say with no emotions. What do you want from me? A "YES OMG I LOVE SCHOOL" please Jesus save my soul.

"well since it's your first day and you got your birthday is this weekend...how about an early birthday present?" She squeals the end bit.

Beth is really cool. Iv only been with her for 3 weeks but she seems cool she's my favourite so far. All my other fosters were mean and couldn't stand me. Woops. Plus she also has a lot of money.

"You got me a present???" I squeal
She nods and grabs my hands and walks me outside while telling me to shut my eyes.

"Now I know you already have a licence sooo"
Omg did she get me a car???
She tells me to open my eyes
Oh my go-
"A HARLY DAVISON?!?!?" I scream probably waking up the neighbours but who cares I got my favourite bike!!!!
"Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god I actually love you" I say
"Awe I love you to sweetie" she says in awe

I check the time on my watch a realise I'm gonna be late!!
I run into the house and throw on some gym tights that say "never stop" and a raiders jersey.
Raiders is an Australian NFL team. I'm also from Australia but I'm now in California. I love my football I must say. And a pair of Nike free runs. there is a strict dress code. So I can't actually dress how I want. I actually have really good style. I'm getting off topic.

I rush down stairs grabbing some bacon and jump on the bike and roar down the street to school. I pull into the car park which is surrounded by everyone and their all staring at me.. to say I was nervous would be an understatement.

I pull up next to a black mustang. Ohhh that's a nice car. "Daymm" I say while aweing at the car. I hear someone say "daymm" and I look over to see a gorgeo- that's a another understatement. The hottest guy Iv ever seen.
Is he talking to me about my bike?? "Is she new?" He asks "yeh I just got it this morning" I say and smirk at the bike. "I'm talking about you silly, but damn your bike hot as, just like you" he says and winks.

"Just like you" I mock "pffff who uses that saying now days" I ask with a chuckle.
"Pheonix" he says and puts his arm out
"And who might this beauty be?" He asks referring to me
"Not interested" I say and smirk and avoid his hand shake.
"You? Not interested in me?? Playing hard to get I see" he says and smirks. I walk away and realised I just did the bitchiest thing possible.
He only asked for my name and I told him I wasn't interested. God I'm an idiot