Chapter 2

I'm walking through the halls trying to find my home room but I just can't find it.
A09. If I'm in A block why am I in D block?

The bell rings and everyone starts to hurry making it harder for me to find my class. Ah I'll just skip homeroom. I'll try find my English classroom. I found it- something bumps into my shoulder.

"Watch it" a girl says and turns around
"You bumped into me?" I state confused
"Excuse me" she says in a bitchy voice
"Did you just talk back to em?" The two girls behind her gasp.

This must be the mean girl wait or should I say queen bee? Nobody controls me.
"You were talking to my boyfriend" she says with a pissed off expression.

Ha so that dude has a girlfriend but still tries to flirt with other girls. He's probably a player. Well I mean look at him, he could get any girl he wanted. He freaking hot as.

I fake gasp "oh no I talked to your boyfriend, everyone freak out"
I chuckle at myself. A crowd has formed around us and I hear people whispering about me.

"Who is she"
"She's dead"
"Is she the new girl"
   "Is sheAustralian?"
And there were other ones from perverted guys
"She's got a nice ass"
"Id smash"
"Daymm Harley"
Pheonix.........
"Already picking fights?" He asks with a smirk
"Other way around" I say.

"We aren't going to fight, I don't want to get slut on my hand" Emily says and looks at me in disgust the crowd makes "oh" sounds.
"Can't get what you already have" I say and smirk and the crowd goes off and starts "ohh"ing like crazy.

"I will ruin your life" you can try
"Try Bitch" with that I turn around and start walking to my English class. But I have no idea where that is and I instantly face palm.

A guy comes up behind me. Damn what's up with guys being so hot at this school??
"That was mad" he said. Huh? Ilook at him confused?

"What you did there, no one ever stands up to Emily" he says. ohhh

"Oh haha" I don't know how to react
"Your new here?" He asks and I nod
"From Australia I see" I nod
"I'm declan" he says and puts his hand out
"Lilly" I say and shake his hand.
"Can you show me where G04 Is?" I ask with a pleading look
"English with miss tooley?" He raises his eyebrows.
I nod
"Follow me" he says and we walk to the classroom. Oh no Pheonix is in this class.

Declan goes to sit down near Pheonix and and couple of other hot guys. These must be all the players.
Declan signals me to go sit down near him. I hesitate and shake my head and look for another seat. noooo there aren't any other seats.

He signals again and gets the other guys to do the same and it imbarresses me. So I go sit down and get my English book.
"Well hello there" this guy says while turning around smirking. Why are guys always smirking. I look at him and ignored him earning a chuckle from the other guys. I continue copying the notes down on the board and they start throwing paper balls at me.
"Stop" I say quietly
They continue. A big one is about to hit me but I turn around and grab it with one hand.
"Stop" I say sternly

"Bruh chill" this other guy says.
"Learn how to have some fun" Pheonix says
"You wanna have fun?" A say and raise my eyebrows.
I peg a 6 paper balls at all of the boys are they are all surprised. The teacher caught me and tells me to pack up my stuff and head to detention.

I walk out and the boys follow me.
"Why you guys following me" I say
"If 1 gets detention, we all get detention" declan says.
Did I get them a detention?
"Did I get youz a detention?" I ask
"No dumby we got ourselves a detention"
Declan says
"For you" Pheonix says with a wink