Chapter 4

"We're here" declan says
We get off the bike and walk up to the car.
I open the door and squish in next to thadius
"Uh what are you doing?" He asks nervously

"Declan get in dumby" I say and pull him inside the car too, but he ended up falling a thadius.

"Shit you got muscles" thadius says with shock
I laugh and start flexing my "muscles" and the guys laugh.

"Now serious, what we are about to see may be disturbing" I say in a serious tone.

We walk up the side of the house and climb up a tree near Sophie's window.

HOLD UP!!!!!
"Your dating her?" I say looking at a photo of a one of the girls that was near that Emily girl, must be one of the minions.

"Shut up" Declan says
We are nearly near the window then we hear someone giggle.

She's cheating on him......
What a fucking slut.

"Declan I don't think you should look in the-" I stop talking when I see him look through the window and he looks broken.

Awe this is sad really sad, what do I do??
"Um" I say awkwardly and pat his back.

Declan climbs down the tree and we follow he goes to the front door and rings the doorbell until someone answers.

"Babe! Why are there a bunch of guy-guys and girl at the front door?" He shouts from down stairs.

Sophie walks down and notices declan, "baby I can explain" she says
"We..are..done" declan says and turns around.

Phoenix looks at me and I shrug.
I don't know what to do??

"Hey Lilly, can we come over to your house?" Declan asks sadly. I nod

We got to my house.
"Shit lils your parents must be loaded" devontay says
And I laugh.

I walk through the front door.
"Beth I'm home" I say loudly so she hears

"Hey lil I made cooki- well hello there boys" she says smiling widely

The boys say hi and she introduces herself.
"Lilly who are these handsome young men" she asks with a strange smile

"Friends, and did you say cookies???" I ask a little louder then I should've.

"Yeah you guys hungry?" She asks. We all nod and head into the kitchen.
After we eat some cookies we head up to the attic. It's like a man cave, but a woman cave. It's where I hang out. I'll try to discribe it for you.

It has a cabin feel. It's like a huge cabin. With a small kitchen, well bar near the stairs then there is a huge leather couch in the shape of an L with a gigantic flat screen tg worth over $5000 and it's 3D.

The guy observe the place and I laugh at their reaction.

Declan still looks sad I feel sorry for him, "declan don't worry about Sophie, she only wasted your time. How about a drink?" I say and give the guys the drinks they want.

I put on a funny movie. "The campaign" Dave franko is so cute in that movie.

I go put some popcorn in the microwave and wait for it to beap. I'm sitting here looking in the fridge when all of a sudden someone scares the bageebas out of me and I ended up punching them in the stomach.

"God damn it Pheonix" I say and groan
"You scared me to death" I say
And smirk noticing he's in a lot of pain.

Pheonix is really tall and muscly so I didn't punch his belly I punched his... you know what.