Chapter 6

"OY, DEMON," Menma called, "I CHALLENGE YOU, IF I WIN YOU LEAVE THE VILLAGE FOREVER, IF YOU WIN, WHICH YOU NEVER WILL, YOU CAN HAVE DINNER WITH US," Menma declared.

"What time," Naruto asked not looking away from his book.

"RIGHT AFTER GRADUATION!"

"Now, now, let's continue with the rest of the test," Iruka said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They continued with the test as the students took their places. Again one by one they threw their shuriken at the target.

Target score
Kiba-6/10
Shino-7/10
Hinata-8/10
Ino-5/10
Shikamaru-8/10
Choji-7/10
Sai-8/10
Sakura-5/10
Mito-9/10
Menma-9/10
Sasuke-10/10

Once it was Naruto's turn again he was still reading his book as he throws his shuriken without looking at anything else except his book.

Naruto-10/10

Menma was getting real frustrated that Naruto was better than him.

"Okay, now let's start the last part of the test. Each of you have to at least make three clones. I'll call your name when its your turn," Iruka said.

Naruto was was waiting patiently for his turn. Once it was his turn he went up and made three solid clones. Everyone's jaws dropped a second time today. Naruto did something that the students didn't even learn. He grabbed a black head protector and sat back down waiting for the test to be done.

Once it was time to go, the students and their parents stayed in training ground 12 to see the battle of Naruto and Menma.

"REMEMBER DEMON, IF I WIN YOU HAVE TO LEAVE THE VILLAGE FOREVER, AND IF I LOSE YOU WILL HAVE DINNER WITH US," Menma yelled.

"I remember, but can I say something for when I lose," Naruto said.

"What is it," Menma asked.

"Can I bring the Uchiha with me," Naruto says.

"SURE WHAT EVER, AS LONG AS YOUR OUR OF HERE," Menma agreed.

Little did anyone know, Naruto was smirking behind his book.

"WHAT?!" all the girls yelled except for Hinata.

"MENMA, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU," Sakura yells.

"YEAH, WE'RE NOT LOSING SASUKE-KUN BECAUSE YOU WON," Ino yelled.

"MENMA, YOU BETTER LOSE OR I SWEAR TO KAMI, I'LL KILL YOU MYSELF. I WOULDN'T EVEN CARE IF YOUR MY BROTHER," Mito.

"SHUT UP, IT DOESN'T LOOKS LIKE SASUKE HAS A PROBLEM WITH IT," Menma yelled.

Everyone turned to see the raven leaning on a tree with his arms crossed. He opened his eyes to look at them then Naruto and smirked. Naruto signaled him with his finger to come over to him. Sasuke pushed himself off the tree and walked towards him, ignoring the shouts of the girls that tell him not to go to him.

Once their both face to face with each other, Naruto leans forward towards his ear, "When you said you think we could get along, do you think we can get along a lot more than normal now."

Sasuke smirked, "Oh I think we can definitely get along a lot more than normal."

"Good," Naruto says.

He soon takes off his glasses and let's his hair out of it's bun as he bends over a bit to ruffle his hair. He whips his head back to let his golden blonde locks fall all the way down his back. He ask Sasuke to hold his stuff for him while he fights Menma.