Chapter 14

~Previously~

"DEMON, KEEP YOU AND YOUR DEMONIC FAMILY AWAY FROM MY SASUKE-KUN!! HE DOESN'T NEED TO BE ONE OF YOU FREAKS!!!" Sakura yelled.

Gōzu and Meizu walked up to her.

"What was that?" Gōzu asked.

"We didn't quite catch that. want to say it again, bitch?" Meizu asked.

////////////////////////

Sakura instantly turned a white as snow, and not in a good way.

"Gōzu, Meizu, calm yourself," Zabuza said.

Both brothers growled before sitting down at the table.

Tsunami, Tazuna, and Inari were confused.

"Sorry for the intrusion, my name is Haku, and these are my partners, Zabuza Momochi, Gōzu, and Meizu. We're some of Naruto-sama's family, it's nice to meet you," he said as he bowed.

Tsunami smiled, "It's nice to meet you too, and the rest of you as well."

Soon she realized something, "Oh my goodness, with all these people here I don't have enough for dinner!"

"It's okay Tsunami-sama, we were-," before Haku could finish his sentence she interrupted him.

"No, your staying here for dinner and that's final," she said sternly.

Everyone except Tazuna, Inari, and Naruto was taken back by Tsunami's out burst.

"Yes ma'am."

Tsunami changed her position in her stance, "Now I need to go shopping."

"Oh no don't worry about that Tsunami. Naruto and Sasuke will go for you, isn't that right," Kakashi asked them.

Sasuke sighed a sigh of relief, one cause he gets to spend sometime with Naruto and two cause he gets to get sometime away from Sakura. Naruto on the other hand was blushing from ear to ear with his hair in his face; while Kurama was teasing him.

"Awww, is kit shy about being alone with the mini Uchiha," she teased.