Chapter 11

~Previously~

"So what the brothers told me was true. But I don't see you as the type to stand up from the Leaf, Naruto," Zabuza said.

-----------------------

"Its nice to see you too, Zabuza," Naruto said.

Zabuza took his eyes from Naruto to the shinobi behind him and back to Naruto, "So, mind telling what's the deal with this."

He points to the forehead protector for the leaf on Naruto's neck. Naruto walked up to him and asked him to closer. Zabuza leaned over til he was at Naruto's height. Naruto whispered his response to his ear. Zabuza got it and stood back up.

"It seems that since my little kitsune friend here has informed me of the situation, I'll take my leave but you will see me again," Zabuza said as he left the shinobi and bridge builder.

Naruto turned around with the white rabbit in his arms to be face to face with two confused looking ninjas, one confused bridge builder, and one blanked faced Uchiha. He said nothing as he walked past them with the Uchiha by his side and the white bunny still in his arms.

'Naruto?' Kakashi thought.

Once the three were out of their daze, they went back to walking towards Tazuna's house with him taking the lead.

Once they made it to Tazuna's house, he knocked on the door. It opened revealing a woman with long blue-coloured hair. She was wearing a short-sleeved pink shirt with the end of the sleeves and the collar being red in colour with a long blue skirt. Beside her was a little boy, around 8, with spiky black hair and dark-coloured eyes. He wore a green jumpsuit with a yellow shirt and a simple pair of sandals. He also wore a blue and white striped hat.

The woman smiled softly and greeted them, "Welcome, my name is Tsunami and this is my son Inari."

The ninjas looked down at Inari and saw that he had a sadden look in his eyes. He stared unamused at them and walked away.

"Well hello Tsunami, Inari, My name is Kakashi Hatake and these are my students, Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno and Naruto."

Tsunami just looked down at the Genin and smiled, but her son was another thing. He looked up at all of them with a sadden look on his face.

"They're going to die."

When those words left his mouth, it left Sakura shocked and Kakashi wonder.

"Inari, you don't have to be rude. These ninjas brought your grandpa back here safely," Tsunami said.

"It's okay I'm rude to them too," Tazuna said.

Inari happily ran towards his grandfather and hugged him before turning back to his mother.

"But mom don't you see these people are going to die. Gāto and his men will come and find them and wipe them out," Inari said. "If you want to stay alive you should go back where you came from."

He soon turned around and walked towards the sliding doors.

"Inari wait,where are you going," Tazuna asked.

"To look at the ocean. I want to be alone," he said before walking out closing the doors behind him.

Tsunami sighed then apologized to all four of them. She showed all of them where there rooms were. Kakashi shared a room with Tazuna, Sasuke had a room by himself, and Naruto and Sakura shared a room with Tsunami.