Arguement 14: Horror of Danielle

Louis: "Jesus Christ it's been what,  10 minutes since you agreed to sign the bloody thing and-"

Danielle: "Oh shut up, at least my show will get more views. Oh and imagine all the followers I'll get!"

Louis: sighs and covers his ears "I don't care, you're ruining my life with Harry."

Danielle: rolls her eyes "Like you guys even care about each other anyway.  You'll love me eventually."

Louis:  "Harry's the straighter one in our relationship you dumb bitch!"

Danielle: "Oh my god you're so stupid. Don't you get it? No one wants gay celebrities, that's why any gay people don't even deserve to be here."

Louis:  "How'd they fooking find you? Give me someone who's actually nice."

Danielle: "Because I'm more beautiful. Let's face it, I'm your new years resolution."

Louis: "More like my April Fools Joke."

Danielle: "Your family shows more love to me than you do." crosses arms

Louis: "Because all my mom and siblings want is attention to them. Without me they'd be nothing. I hate to be rude and blunt about it but damn."

Danielle: "Boo hoo, think about me. I have to go out with someone who's secretly deemed by everyone and their moms as a fuckboy."

Louis:  "Now it would be different if I actually gave two shits about you or Brianna. Damn at least Eleanor was nice...er."

Danielle: "Whatever, we have to get ready for the paps to take pictures of us. I'm thinking about taking my bikini top off and making myself look like a victim?"

Louis: "Victim my ass, more like Harry and I are the victims." phone rings

Danielle: "You're seriously not gonna answer that are you?"

Louis: rolls eyes "Hey babe, how's the movie going?...You wanna do a q and a?...Okay, we'll just ask on our secret account to see what questions anyone has."

Note: what I write does not actually say how I feel about Danielle/anyone else. it's only for writing  purposes. while I do believe something is fishy with Danielle, I don't wanna jump on a bandwagon right away saying she's a bitch.

IF YOU WANT A Q AND A LEAVE YES OR NO IN THE COMMENTS, I'LL MAKE A WHOLE CHAPTER WITH THE CHARACTER NAMES SO YOU CAN LEAVE YOU'RE QUESTION BY EACH ONE'S NAMES