hello :)

wow where has the time gone? so crazy that i made this account when i was 12 and in 6th grade. now im 19 and a freshman in college, but thats not why we're here ladies and gents. it was only this year that i started to fall out of the one direction/larry fandom after having been part of it for 7 insane and stressful years. crazy huh? anyway, i still love the boys that once made up the band one direction, and i will continue to love and appreciate their new music and projects, but rn its time i closed the part of my life that dedicated myself to them and instead dedicate it all to my next white boy that im trash for- tom holland.

i will continue to leave this book up tho! bc it seems like once every couple of months someone will come and spam this book with votes and comments and it still makes me feel good :) in an ideal world i would love to continue this, but i feel as if it has been a long enough time.

i guess i should also add that during this past few years i had also come to a social media halt? i stopped posting on my personal accounts to bc i was always so scared of not getting enough likes or comments that i stopped posting, and i guess it applied to this story too. i saw that i wasnt getting a lot of reads and in my mind that meant i failed as a 'writer' and that i should iust stop.

so while i will still be on this account reading tom holland fics or whateva, idk if this book will ever get an update (although i did write answers to like all those q and a questions from like 2 years ago, i never published it for some reason).

feel free to comment on this and call me out for being dumb for never updating or whateva. but also feel free to dm me if u just like wanna talk or something bc im always willing to talk to anyone. i know what it feels like to have no one in a fandom to talk to so i will try to make sure i reply :)

so from a veteran of the 1d fandom, having seen practically all of the ups and downs, this might be my last, very bittersweet goodbye.