Chapter Three

(Luke's pov)

About four hours went by of Michael watching tv and me watching him, he'd look up occasionally blushing in the process.

"Hey Mikey, are you hungry yet? We can go out if you want."

"O-oh um..sure! But I have to hide my ears and my tail." Michael said as he blushed and giggled again.

~Lè time skip because I'm bad at writing~

(Luke's POV)

Mikey and I decided to go to McDonald's because he has never eaten chicken nuggets before...man he has a lot to learn!

"Hi welcome to McDonald's how may I take your order?"

"Um two six piece chicken nugget happy meals please" (I order this a lot soz)

"Excuse me sir? You two aren't babies!"

Mikey backs away whimpering, guess I have to fight someone today.

"Look bitch, my little kitten here wants some goddamn chicken nuggets so you're going to cook us our damn food and go about your business working at a low maintenance fast food restaurant"

"Ugh whatever f*ggots!"

And that's when I pulled out my invisible shot gun and shot the cashier with poisonous confetti.

(I'm kidding...a little. Anyways!)

I pull Mikey into my side and glare at the cashier.

"C'mon kitten, let's take our business elsewhere!"

We start to walk off when Mikey turns and sticks his tongue out at the cashier before grabbing my hands and dragging me out the door as he skips away. Wow.

Okay so this is long over due but the only people reading are my friend Sofia and my friend Emily soooz. You can say thanks to tinyboxE for this update because she nagged me for a month 😂

Also go follow officialmuketrash pleeease because I love this chick ssm and she's the only reason I'm writing again ❤❤❤