Chapter Four

(Lil Mikey's POV)

Luke and I have lived together for close to four months now and he's taught me so many things, I've gotten better at speaking and he even bought me this really pretty skirt!

"Hey kitten what are you thinking about? You kind of spaced out for a minute there."

"I'm sorry Lukey I was just thinking about us and how you've taught me so much and been amazing, I love you lots!!"

Luke blushes at the words the boy says. Surely he couldn't mean it in the way that I could only hope he does. A secret is I've fallen in love with the little kitten and the only one who knows is my best mate Calum.

"Um Lukey? Are you mkay your face is all red, you aren't sick are you???"

The breadstick snaps from his thoughts quickly at the sound of the kitten's voice.

"Of course I'm okay kitten I was just thinking about some...things it's nothing important." Luke says as he pets Mikey's fluffy ears so adorably placed on top of his messy and newly dyed bright blue hair.

(Penguin's POV)

I'm becoming so scared that Mikey is going to find out and reject me, why would he even love me like that? Is he even gay? He's just too precious for this world and I never want to see him hurt.

"Kitten I think it's time we pay Calum another visit I have some things I need to talk about and I bet you miss Ashton don't you?"

"I miss Ashy sooo much I'll go get dressed and I'll be right back!!!!"

"Okay my beautiful baby kitten" Luke says in the tiniest whisper. I wish that I could tell him how I feel, maybe Calum can help me. All I want to do is protect him forever.

-------------------------------------

Y'all oh my jeez it has been a hot minute. Literally nobody's gonna read this, it's a huge doubt anybody has this dead mess in their library 😂 Anywayssss if by chance you do stop by I hope you enjoyed this super short very bad chapter and stick around for more maybe?
Stay beautiful 💫💫