"OH HE'S QUITE THE LOOKER"

Summer was fast approaching and I was ready to get to this money. I had got a little job working at Forever 21. Thanks to Aunt Jessica putting in a good word in, I was working with her. Jess cool as hell, 22 with a chill personality just made everything great. She's that 'cool ass auntie who can also be your best friend' type shit. Jessica was gorgeous , beautiful rich chocolate skin, full pink lips and a even brighter smile but it ran in the family of course.

 Jessica was gorgeous , beautiful rich chocolate skin, full pink lips and a even brighter smile but it ran in the family of course

Jessica made my first day a breeze taught me how to clothes, use the cash register etc.. Our half hour break & we just talked about life it was great.

"As long as you get your work done & make sales I don't care."

Jessica laughed as we picked up our Subway then sat laughing eating our lunch.
Jess & I were walking around the store. Her giving me the basics on what I would be doing on the daily. Introducing me to my coworkers as well, everybody was chill & seemed to have a great sense of humor.

"Well you met everybody and I showed you everything. Any questions?"

Jessica smiled looking at me. Jess was about two inches taller than me, brown skin just like me, great smile, she also had about 22 inches in her head which she was slaying with a light face of makeup.

"Nope I think you're good." I smiled back. "Okay perfect, I want you on register."

Jessica pointed over to the register where I seen him.

"My god,"

I thought to myself while looking at this beautiful man before my eyes. I started at him, enchanted. I was surprised Jess didn't say anything about him.

"Who was he? "Who's that?"

I asked looking towards the mysterious god.

"Oh almost forgot that's Chance. He works over in the men's department."

I looked at Chance, he had me mesmerized.

Chance was about 6'5, enchanting brown skin which was adorned with tattoos all over his body with a full beard.

"Have a nice day"

"Have a nice day"

I read his lips as he spoke to customer flashing his flawless white teeth.

"Wow," he's pretty & polite I thought to myself.

From where Jess and I stood we were about four feet away. I could still see homeboy had the waves on swim. Chance was certainly the looker.

"Look at you." Jess laughed looking at me.

"Yes Chance is quite the looker, he's actually very sweet. You don't have anybody in mind You & Chance would be cute. You better go after him"

Jess smirked looking between us "Better go after him before all the thirsty bitches spot him first." Jess shrugged.

"He's gorgeous But you really think so?"

"No I believe it. I can read it all in your face by the way you're daydreaming about ol' boy" Jess laughed, putting her hand under my mouth closing it.

"Alright go flirt with Chance & make some money" Jess pushed me forward to the registers.

"She's such a trip" I laughed to myself softly about Jess

I walked over to my register that that I would be at for eight hours today. I logged into the register & waited for customers to line up.

I felt a pair of eyes staring at me, I was 90% it was Chance but I let it play out. I could still feel his gaze upon me. I looked up to finally meet his eyes. My dark brown eyes met his hazel ones, my breathe caught in my chest. I finally got the courage to smile looking into Chance's eyes.

"Hey, you must be the new girl, Aaliyah?" Chance smirked at me

"Yeah" I answered, laughing a bit

"Don't mind my staring but you're beautiful."

Chance smirked looking right into my eyes. I felt the butterflies, haven't felt those in forever.

"You're so fine, stop."

I gushed in my head, boy had me weak in the knees honestly.Chance got closer to me, he was all in my face now.

"I look forward to working with you mama."

Chance towered over my 5'6 by a whole foot, self him being a giant. But I didn't mind it actually.  I inhaled his scent, he had on some delicious Ralph Lauren cologne. My head was practically spinning. His fine ass was all in my face & I was blushing but I kept my cool. He slipped his hand on my waist then walked back over to his register smooth af. The way my entire body was pulsing was absolutely insane. That boy had simply put his hand on me & spoke with that smooth buttery voice & I was melting. From that day forgot I knew Chance was gonna be something.