YOU'RE A WARRIOR"

I couldn't believe this nigga dj really stood in front of me smirking like the devil his damn self. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. this little bitch man. i was really not in the mood for his shit today either. i was gonna handle this to the best of my abilities.

"thank you" i smiled while handing the lovely woman who did my nails a tip. even though dj's bum ass really doing too much my nails are looking poppin.

i rolled my eyes thinking back to dj

i rolled my eyes thinking back to dj. this negro simply couldn't take no for a fucking answer. boy had me walk out the salon to "talk to him privately" which fucking baffles me cause i really don't want anything to do with his ass.

"okay what do you want darnel?" i crossed my arms looking at this fucking idiot. calling him by his government name. he knew damn well i wasn't fucking with him at the moment.

"why you gotta act like that bae?" dj reached for my arm which i hit before he could contact me. he really lost his damn mind if he think i wanted to deal with his shit today.

"it's aaliyah to you. and what could you want im in the middle of a nail appointment as you can obviously see."

"yeah i peeped on your snap so i knew you would be here" i scoffed looking around the semi packd mall. well someone is getting blocked.

"and i'm pretty sure you can peep i'm laid up with chance every damn night. so i dont know what you can possibly want from me."

dj laughed at the sound of chance's name, i raised my brow i'm very done with this conversation.

"you can't be serious about the brock pretty boy" dj pleaded

yeah. is there a fucking problem?" i sent daggers into nervous brown eyes.

basically the conversation consisted of me telling dj to leave me the fuck alone before i actually copped a damn restraining order. cause he's on some creeper shit but aye what can i do?

RFYS 🌊🚺💜

BABY LO 💕✨: you good sis? i will really fucking kill dj

BADDIE B ❤️🔥: nah i can get him jumped by all my brothers asap no rocky. no questions asked

note: bianca has three older brothers and those niggas. wow while incredibly fine my bad off track. anyways her brothers will shoot niggas just for taking a glance at bianca. at b's sweet sixteen there was almost a damn shoot out. well long story short, b fell for some nigga in a rival gang and let's just say her brothers were not having it but that's a story for another time friends.

me: nah son i got this

BABY LO 🍼💕: you gonna tell chance?

BADDIE B ❤️🔥: chance will stomp on that niggas neck with his fucking timbs on bitch

BABY LO🍼💕: YOOOO I WOULD BE SCREAMING WORLD STAR IN THE BACK FUCK OUTTA HERE SON

I really hated my damn friends yall. lo was at yoga getting her "zen" on or whatever she was our lil hippy and we loved her for it. b was getting her sew in so she would come in being an annoying ass bitch. smacking motherfukers with her bundles. cause the fact of the matter was chance would really do it. i started to imagine chance just charging towards dj's and knocking the life out of him honestly. well it sounded entertaining but i don't want him catching a damn charge.