"ARE YOU DEAF NIGGA?!"

Two Months Later

"Baby are you sure you have to go?" I pouted looking at the gorgeous man in front of me. I was currently straddling his waist drawing imaginary circles on his chest.

"I'll be back before you know it." Chance cheesed trying to lighten my mood, holding my ass in his huge hands.

Chance told me last week about him and Florida Sate University's whole basketball team were going to some retreat. For "team bonding" and getting to know each other. A tradition they did every year do everyone on the team can get acquainted with each other and practice. I didn't mind him going just I'm so accustomed to being with my man so much I'll be bored out of my damn mind with him gone.

"Stop pouting Liyah" Chance grabbed my chin softly looking into my brown eyes.

We both stared into each others eyes what felt like eternity. His hazel eyes pouring into my brown eyes looking into my soul. Chance beamed his perfect Colgate white smile at me. I couldn't stay mad at caramel greek god looking ass.

"Im going miss youuuuu" I whined laying on his chest.

Chance chuckled playing in my long black hair. I remember when I first took my hair out and he was so amazed with my natural curly hair. Asking me if he could just play in it. I found it quite adorable. But as any weave lover will tell you it's just easier not doing my natural hair. As of right now I've got twenty two inches of wavy brazilain sewed into my hair. But my baby said I'm cute anyway.

"Tell you what we'll go to dinner before I leave Friday. You can pick the restaurant too.But knowing you we're going end up going to.." Chance said running his fingers thru my wavy locks.

"OLIVE GARDEN" I shouted with glee. Chance knew my love and obsession for Olive Garden and their bomb ass bread sticks. I go thru three baskets alone every time we go.

"Your ass love fucking Olive Garden" Chance started laughing looking at me.

"You know their breadsticks be hitting, I can't help it. " I laughed looking at him.

Let's me give y'all the run down on what's been happening since last time y'all tuned into my life. Chance and I have been great actually he's been a me is everything I could want in a boyfriend. The definition of a real gentleman but don't let that fool you Chance will steal beat a nigga ass. Like that time we went to Chick Fil on our work break. Some nigga was staring at me hard as fuck. Being me I just smiled. I thought nothing of it. I was getting our order while Chance sat to find us a table in the food court.

"Aye Ma, what's your name?" The same dude that was staring at me was currently in my face licking his ashy lips staring me up and down like the last piece of chicken on Thanksgiving.

I pushed his chest back making him stumble back a little. Homeboy was too damn close for my liking.

"I have a mans so please excuse your self."

Ashy smacked his teeth. "Where he at? Cause you looking very single right now boo."
He placed his grubby hands on my waist.

"Get ya fucking hands off me." I snarled at him. I don't know who raised his ass but I was sure about to knock some sense into his stupid ass.

"Oh it's like that, I'm just trying to talk to you sexy" Ashy Von Ugly tried to place his hands back on my waist but before he could get close enough.

"FUCKKKKKKK" I heard a hiss out in pain

"She said get ya fucking hands off her didn't she? Are you deaf nigga!" Chance twisted nigga's wrist all the way back causing it to crack.