"I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WEREN'T LIKE THAT"

"You've got to be fucking kidding me."

i know this nigga can't be serious. this damn fool was practically begging me to come to this date & he pulls some shit like this. Here I was on date mind you I DIDN'T WANT TO BE ON but me being the girl i am i try to give guys the benefit of the doubt. give chances ya know? Here I was currently "on a date" at the movies and this fucking nigga tried to put his hands down my pants.

I know what you're thinking

Aaliyah everybody gets fingered at the movies. Shit some people get head in this bitch some get even more bold and be fucking in the movies. That's all good and dandy but nope no not my ass. Well not now anyways.

Here's my current situation:

Dj and I have been "talking" for about two weeks now. I specifically told him I wanted to take things SLOW. Every time I rush into things shit hits the fan and fucks up. I just want a relationship to last, grow become something beautiful ya know sis? Ol' boy said okay to taking it slow but here we are him fucking up already. Shit had me heated, there's just no reason to rush. Nigga ain't even my man trying to put his fingers all up in my honey. Oh no no no no no come correct with me baby I'm nothing like there easy lil bitches out here. I value myself to the highest and anyone who wants to be my man should respect that. & if you don't fuck you. There's seven billion people in the world so what the fuck I look like begging to be in the clutches of another teenage boy. Nope not I baby.

I moved Dj's hand away from my shorts. Focusing back to the movie on the screen. Ten minutes passed by and the nigga tried it again. Fuckboy was trying to unbutton my shorts.

"You've got to be kidding" I huffed to myself softly. I don't have the time for this fuckery. I grabbed my purse and walked out of the theater. I took my phone out to call a taxi I was not about to sit thru some crummy ass date with this hornball. Not to mention this nigga didn't pay for my movie ticket or my snacks. But he's the one who begged me to come to this date. BOY FUCKING BYE

"Where you going!"

Dj yelled as he ran over to me

"Calling a cab home"

I stated looking straight at him.

"The fuck why?"

he nearly hollered

I rolled my eyes. "this fucking idiot," I sighed deeply.

"Maybe because you fucking ignorant ass doesn't listen. I fucking told you I wanted to take things slow and here you're trying to shove your damn hands in my panties. The fuck wrong with you? Are you fucking deaf my nigga!"

At this point the people that were outside were staring because we were fucking loud but I did not give a fuck.

I shouted at his stupid ass.

Dj sighed looking at me "Okay I didn't know you were like that Aaliyah." I looked at him mouth gaping open he had to be fucking kidding me.

"I literally told you this from jump my guy"

"When?"

Typical fuckboy shit I laughed.

Oh no but I had something for his ass.

"You know what never mind you're right. Come here give me a kiss baby."

I pouted then puckered my lips at Dj. He smirked walking toward me. I pulled my sprite bottle from my purse opened it and threw it at him. I head people gasp at my action. Dj was drenched he looked shocked then furious. I wish his stupid ass would try me. I had pepper spray and a taser in my purse.

"I'm not these easy little bitches you fuck with. Talk to me nice or don't talk to me twice. Don't hit me up no more you fucking bozo."

I straight face him as I hoped in my cab.

RULE NUMBER ONE

Don't try me cause you gonna be heated about the outcome baby.

*********

felt super bad ass writing this chapter. but trust we've all been on some shitty ass dates. "dates" so shitty we don't even consider them actual dates.

just pulled some experience. LMFAOOO

♡ Ronnasia