Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Alexis POV

It didn’t take him long to place me. “I told you I’d come for you in 2 years.” I said smiling at him as he took me in from head to toe.

“Well who’s the hotty?” asked one of his team mates.

“Keep walking, nothing to see here” he told him as he came to me and hugged me to him picking me off the ground.

“I missed you.” I told him wrapping my arms around him loving the feeling I was getting being wrapped in his arms.

“I missed you to believe it or not. Any friendly face from home will do, even yours.” He smirked at me and I leaned in and kissed him. He put me down so fast I almost fell.

“Don’t do that.” He told me and I was confused. He said he missed me?

“Listen little girl, don’t start where we left off. Behave yourself. There is no us and there’ll never be an us. Plus I’m on a winning streak and any” he pointed and my goodies. “Any of that will ruin it.”

I looked at him confused. What the hell. Did he just call me bad luck? “You listen hear Grady Diaz,  I didn’t come all the way over here to be ignored.  Like you would do at home.” I tell him all mad.

He smiled and ruffled my hair. “Come on I was on my way to eat. We can hang out as friends. But that’s all.” He told me and I smiled.

Sure just friends I smile wickedly. Friends with benefits it is. He took me to a burger joint off campus where he told me about the different clubs and everything he’s been up to. I told him about being a doctor. He seemed very impressed. I felt happy being with him. My heart, felt happy.

 The rest of the semester went on and it was so much fun. Everywhere we would go. I would blow kisses at him and I would dress sexy. But no deal, he had a crazy restrain and his streak backed up his clam. No hanky panky, no losing.