Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Roger’s POV

The plan was set and it was time to put it in motion. “So is everything set?” I asked Molly as I cuddled her in bed. Yes I just got off the phone with Rose. She picked up all the food they will need for the 3 days they will be there. She talked to Reigna who has all the other supplies they might need. You know body gel, condoms and what not.”

I smiled “well Mrs. Diaz seems we should have carried a supply like that with us too.” I tell her as I bite her shoulder.

“No I love my munchkin and would not trade her for the world.” She said as she turned to face me. “I love you Roger, so much” She leaned in and kissed me.

“Do you think they will fall in love too? I love Alexis and don’t know what I would have done without her.” She said to me.

“Well honey, all we can do is set the stage and hope they don’t kill each other. But I heard all the longing in Grady’s voice. I’m sure he can convince her to let go and let herself love him again. If worse comes to worse. Sergio is taking the rope he used to tie up Rose.” I wiggle my eyebrows at her and she starts to laugh.

Sergio’s POV

“Come on Rose it’s time for you guys to head out. We will follow an hour later. Remember to get her in that pool. That way she won’t question you guys going in the house.”

“I know baby” she said as she put her dress on. I pulled her towards me as I bend down and kiss the baby bump. It was bigger now and she said she could feel the little bugger moving around in there.

“I don’t want you to go” I tell her.

“Sergio we are going to be an hour apart. Silly man you will get to me soon enough now come on before the girls get mad.”

Reigna’s POV

I was already at Alexi’s house and we were taking Chico with us. She didn’t want to leave him and I figured she might need someone to talk to incase she decided not to forgive Grady. “You ready?” I asked her as Chico came and begged me to pick him up.

I bent down and pulled him up into my arms. “You mister are a big ham. Well at least he stopped barking at me.” I tell Alexis. This little guy hates everyone. He has known me over a year and he still barks at me. He only likes Molly for some reason. Well because she feeds him when Alexis goes out for over a day.

“Come on the girls should be here soon.” I tell her as we head outside and I grab the damn dog’s basket and bag of things. I smile wondering how Grady is going to get around this animal. If he plans to touch Alexis, because Chico considers Alexis his property.

We were outside less than 10 minutes when the girls drove up. “Come on bitches time to get our relax on” yelled Rose.

I rolled my eyes. Typical Rose “We’re ready, do you have room in the trunk?” I asked.

“Why, I’m taking my car.” Alexis said and we looked at each other.

“No we are all going in one car. We are bonding with that mangy mutt if I have to sit on him.” Rose said making us all laugh.

So far so good I thought. We are going to this cabin in the outskirts of Wisconsin. One of my friends owns it and uses it for hunting. Since its not hunting season no one will be around for miles. It has a pool and a lot of other amenities so they will be comfortable.

Roger’s POV

“Come on Grady I told you this is a guys outing. We haven’t really had too much time together and I think we should all go and have fun.” I begged since he was being an ass.