The Biker

Valleri was walking to the park to meet up with Mary

Valleri was walking to the park to meet up with Mary. She noticed a man on the side of the road on his motorcycle. She thought maybe he was having trouble so she went to try to help. There was nothing she could do, but maybe she can call for help.

"Sir? Do you need any help?"

"Can ya call anyone?"

"Yeah...do you want to use my phone?"

Yeah." He said and took the phone.

"Who are you gonna call?"

"I don't know...my friend John, I guess."

"Oh, cool."

"Hey, John my bike is outta gas and I was wond'rin' if you could come 'n bring me some? You can? Great!" He told the location and handed her back the phone.

"Thanks for lettin' me borrow that."

"It's fine..."

"So why are ya walkin' about alone?"

"I'm going to meet my friend at the park."

"Oh. So...I'm Michael Nesmith. People call me Mike." He got off his bike, and she noticed he was wearing black stove pipe pants, black suede boots, and a white t-shirt with a black leather jacket. His hair was parted and was black. He had sideburns that she thought was cute and very appealing for him. He was about her age.

"Im Valleri Hope. People sometimes call me Val'." A black car pulled up.

"That must be John." He pointed out.

"Oh, I guess I better leave you."

"Hey," he stopped her, "here's my number..."

"Thanks..."

She ran to the park and collapsed into Mary's arms.

"What?!" Mary asked concerned.

"It happened again! His name is Michael. Mike!!!"

"You're good right now, you're not with any of them...are you?"

"No...how do I choose?! I love all four!!"

"Calm down! Go home forget this date and think."

"Alright..."

Valleri went home and thought about it for hours, comparing all four to see who can satisfy her. She thought they all could and nearly gave up. She didn't though, she knew they all liked her...and she liked them. After hours of consideration she came up with a verdict.