Chapter 1- Secrets

*Priscilla's Point of view*

Water. That's all I could see. The blue ocean, the sound of the waves crashing against the rocks down below. Looking down, I remember how just 10 years ago I discovered something that changed my life forever. The ability to breath under water.

Yes, I know it sounds crazy but 10 years ago this very day, I fell off this cliff after being given the permission to finally go to the beach on my own. Now, you have to understand, I was 8 at the time, and free without having The Guardians watching my every move.

I don't remember much but I do remember seeing piercing blue eyes and a handsome face whispering, "breath, swim, make the water your friend" and I don't remember who or what it was but I do remember thinking that it was crazy, nobody could breath under water.

Once again, Blue Eyes whispered,"trust me" and being an 8 year old I just went along with it and let the ocean water come into my lungs. Suprisingly, I found out that Blue Eyes was right, but before I could do or say anything, a big wave brought me to shore, where there were a lot of people crying, rushing to me asking how did I manage to survive such a fall.

Everybody thought it was a miracle and I never said a word about my new ability knowing that The Guardians will never believe me and that everyone will think I am crazy. As they loaded me on the ambulance, I looked back and I swear I saw blue eyes watching me. As I opened my mouth to whisper, "thanks" the darkness swallowed me and I fell into unconsciousness.

_______________________________________

Hey guys what so ya'll think? Of course there is more to come but like it and recommend it to your pals this is only the beginning! Please like it and help me reach followers!