Chapter 2-The new boy

"Wake up Priscilla! I'm leaving your ass in 30 minutes if you don't come down here soon."

Kristy stood at the doorway of my bedroom with a big grin on her face and before I knew it she was coming full speed at me and jumped in my bed squealing with delight.

"Calm down Kris why the happy mood? Have you got my coffee?" I demanded, narrowing my eyes at her hoping she hadn't forgotten out tradition. Kristen Bell is my best friend of 15 years, we met when we were 3 and believe it or not ever since we started school way back in kindergarten we had a tradition that she buys us some sort of quick breakfast, being 4 years old it stared out as bringing pop-tarts till 7 grade when we switched for biscuits and that switched in 10th grade when we started the coffee routine.

Of course, after the 1st week of school we switched so that every other day I'll buy us breakfast. Anyways, back to Kristy, I noticed she seemed way to excited, usually she comes to my room demanding why the need for education but now as I look closely I realized she's been dying to tell me something.

"You bumped into Chris again didn't you?" I sighed as I figured out the reason she was like this.

"Yes! Don't you see, we are totally meant to be!" She exclaimed.

Two years ago a new kid by the name of Christian Delphine came into our school and he and Kris met by accident.

Literally, an accident. She was running down the hallway and as she rounded a corner she literally ran into him and as she was about to fall, he caught her as if they were in a fairy tale.

Of course, being Kristy she blushed tomato-red and apologized profusely and helped him to class. After that, he stared hanging out with us, sitting at our table and now Kristy believes that him and her were meant to be.

In all honesty I do think they match each other, Kris is goofy hyper and Chris is also goofy with a bit of seriousness. I mean, it's pretty obvious that they like each other, even a blind man could tell that.

"Earth to Priscilla, are you in here helloo!" Kristy shouted, tapping my head.

" Sorry Kris you know lately I've been spacing out a lot thinking about him" I said.

Kris suddenly turned serious for only she knew about my ability, well she calls it ability and super awesome I call it something that makes me more freaky.

Anyways how she found out was in the 7th grade when I was in the swimming pool at our school and I was practicing breathing control and she stood there and watched me for an hour.

Of course when she found out she didn't run screaming "freak" instead she said she knew there was always something special about me like how I always carry water everywhere. Now, I know you probably thinks who doesn't carry water bottle?

But for me, I carry 5 water bottles and drink 1 each hour, and then I refill it. It's still a mystery to me, but I know it has to do with what happened that day at the cliffs.

"--------- and then I'll drug you and for you to strip at a strip club right Priscilla?" Kris asked.

"What?! Kris of course not why would you assume that?" I exclaimed.

" And the princess finally pays attention." She muttered under her breath.

"Hey I heard that you know, and get outta my room so I can change and thanks for the Starbucks" I told her as she walked out of the room mumbling something under her breath.

I sighed and stood up picking out some clothes. It was still warm weather, it always is down here, so I picked out royal blue shorts with a white t-shirt and white Adidas.

I went to go take a quick shower, not being able to enjoy the water because Kris was making me hurry up, so I hurried and put on my outfit and ran downstairs, shouting good-bye to one of The Guardians and got into Kristy's Mustang.

When we got to the school Kris chatted the whole way to there while trying to find a good parking space. I looked out the window and suddenly saw a blue Cadillac with windows so dark you could barely make out a figure in the drivers seat. It was parked on the senior's parking lot but too fancy to be one of our student's cars.

The fanciest we've ever had was Kris's own 2016 mustang. As I kept on staring I swear I saw Blue Eyes looking dead at me, even through the Mustang's tinted windows.

"Remember me?"

A voice drifted in my mind but being me I ignored it and got out Kristy's car while she ran off to go find Chris. Thinking I might be going crazy because of that voice, I went to the office quickly to get my schedule.

As I entered office, the ladies there told me to go into Mr. Bowen's office, in other words the principal's office.

"Mr. Bowen your secre-------" my heart leaped when I saw who was with Mr. Bowen.

"Ahh good to see you Ms. Hunting here we have Poseidon Rivers who you'll be showing around today ok? Great, now get moving people and make this new year the best!" Mr. Bowen said shutting his door and kicking us out.

"This is going to be a very exciting year." Poseidon says, smirking at me.

"Someone help me" I think as a stared into those ocean blue eyes.

_______________________________________

So??? What so ya'll think? Good? Bad? Please help me get more reads and vote for me please! I'd gladly appreciate it! Hope ya'll are liking it I know I may be a little slow in updating but you'll get a POV of Poseidon in the next chapter! Happy reading lots of love and gummy worms!

♡♡♡♡♡New Cover♡♡♡♡♡ comment, vote, and follow me!

Priscilla & Poseidon जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें