Chapter 11 Hearts Collide

Aces pov

With my last bit of strength I pushed Adam out of the way of the bullets range. I felt the sharp pain make contact with my chest and blood came rushing up my throat, blood seaped out of my numb lips and onto the concrete floor, I clenched my wound tight with one hand as I felt myself slowly drift away from existence but not before seeing another body hit the ground with mine.

Zak wasn't paying attention because of the shock on his face, he killed me, even if we weren't close, we would never kill a family member in our gang.

He dropped dead in an instance from Adam's gun, the bullet speeding through the air, the ringing sound of a bang still rung in my ears.

He pulled me towards his chest crying in my hair, "Please, hang in there a bit longer", he kept stroking my hair lovingly and quickly from up to down. I gripped his big hands in mine as if to say, this is the end for me.

Soon his uncontrollable worried rambling turned into silent nothings as his lips did nothing but lips and shaking my body in hopes of giving me back the taken life.

I laid on his lap, looking into his teary eyes, those eyes reminded me of myself, the eyes of a child which saw nothing but death, eyes which cursed the world for taking away a life of a sister.

He flashed into a child with blonde hair like mine, it was me. "Sister don't go, please don't leave me, stay a little longer please", I wiped away little me's watery eyes.

"Be happy while I'm gone because I don't want to watch you being sad and always I'm the dumps", I said this with not my own voice but Lily's, I smiled from the thought. These were the words I never heard her say when she was in my arms, now I finally died knowing.

Eventually my eyelids closed shut, they were too heavy to keep open so I let the darkness consume me for one last time.

Adam's pov

Even though I didn't know the kid for very long, I felt attached to her. The way she acted was too advanced for only an eleven year old, she held a gun like any one would. Only difference is she had a soul that fought for life and that flame in her eyes were now distinguished into blank, dull eyes.

I carried her small body in one arm as I shot anyone in my way without glancing up, the only thing I heard were bodies dropping to the floor from a single bullet, the beating of my heart went slower and slower as I walked out of this house for the damned. Then I felt anger bolt up in me, they took away Ace, I'm taking away their home, this hell she died in. I threw grenades after grenades into different rooms windows which all went off with a loud *kaboom* I hope those bastards rot in hell.

I walked from the flaming scene of people running on fire and people rolling on the grass from left to right trying to distinguish the flames on their clothing, fire was spreading everywhere in the house and eventually caught onto the forest nearby.

Blake's pov

Today was Aces funeral, we all dressed in black and stood infront of a small headstone and a slightly larger one beside it.

Here lies Ace Sterling, a daughter to many and a beloved sister of Lily Sterling, May you rest in peice.
Death on May 24th 2017

Even though she didn't know or had a surname I gave her mine because she was my daughter and apart of my family.

Everyone had a chance to step up and say or give something. I was the first.

"Hey kid, I'm sorry for what happened, Wish we could've saved you but anyway I know how you hate sad, sobbing dramas so I won't, here's your favorite pistol", I placed her favorite gun next to her headstone and left, I can't bare to see her like this anymore.