Chapter 2

Princess:
I woke up to the sound of New edition playing and the smell of food through out the room. I got out of Abel's huge bed and made my way to the bathroom to make sure I looked somewhat presentable before walking out into the living room area where the music was coming from. I was still in my dress from the night before, my make up was still intact for the most part and my hair was a mess so I just pulled it back into a ponytail. Once I was done, I left the bedroom and proceeded down the small hall and found Abel carrying a tray from room service.

"I was just about to come wake you up." He smiled as he sat the tray down on the table. "I got us breakfast."

"Ooh thank you."

He got us both the same thing, waffles with fruit and eggs on the side. We sat down at the table across from each other and I was too self-conscious to eat in front of him so I just picked at my fruit while I watched him eat. He was so hot he even made eating waffles sexy.

I didn't realize I was just blatantly staring until he looked up from his plate at me.

"Why aren't you eating? You're not hungry?"

"Um...not really. I'm just gonna eat the fruit."

He shrugged. "Okay."

"You wanna play a game?"

"What game?"

"Five questions."

"Like twenty-one questions?"

"Yeah, but I can't think of that many, so let's do five."

"Alright. I'll go first." He took a sip of his orange juice before continuing. "Are you going to college?"

"Yeah, I go to a community college now but I'm gonna transfer to Howard University in the fall."

"Ooh, so you're a smarty pants."

I smiled. "I guess you could say that."

"What are you going to college for?"

"Music education, I wanna be an elementary music teacher."

"Maybe you can teach me a few things then."

"Ooh, maybe I could."

"How long have you been a fan of mine?"

"Since 2012. I heard The Zone on youtube and instantly fell in love."

"What's your favorite song?"

"I can't just pick one."

"Pick one from each album then."

"Okay, my favorite from HOB is What you need. My favorite from Thursday is Life of the Party. My favorite from EOS is initiation. My favorite from Kiss Land is Love in the sky. My favorite from BBTM is Shameless. My favorite from Starboy is Six Feet Under or Party Monster....or Reminder. "

"Hmm...last question." He tapped his finger on the table while he thought for a second. "Did you make up your mind about going on tour with me?"

"Yeah, I wanna go with you. How could I not say yes?"

"Great." He smiled. "Your turn."