Chapter 17

Abel:
I woke and instead of Princess being next to me, I found a note she left on the pillow.

Meet me on the beach ❤️

I got up and took a shower before going out to the kitchen and grabbing breakfast really quick. The house we were staying at was right on the beach so when I was done, I just stepped out of the back door. I walked past countless other people walking or laying on the beach until I got to the far end where the only person I saw was Princess.

She was sitting on a towel in her yellow bikini, watching the waves.

I sat next to her and she smiled over at me before straddling my lap.

"Good morning." I gave her a kiss as I rested my hands on her hips. "What are you doing out here?"

"I was just thinking about some stuff."

"What stuff?"

She smiled. "You....well us."

"Ooh really? What about us?"

"I just still feel like I'm living in a dream. You were someone that I idolized and not to long ago I would dance around my bedroom singing your songs and dreaming of meeting you and now here we are. It's just all so crazy to me."

"It's crazy to me too. I've always dreamed of finding a love that felt like this, like true love, and I found it in you."

"I still don't know what you saw in me. I mean there had to be thousands of other girls there and you picked me."

"I was watching you the whole show. I saw you screaming every lyric to every song and I was mesmorized. When you reached out to touch my hand I saw the VIP pass around your neck,  I honestly got excited 'cause I wanted to see you again. The whole time I was doing meet and greets I was anxiously waiting to see you then there you were, last in line. I wanted to keep talking to you and finding out more about you, that's why I decided to give you my hotel key. I had no intentions on trying to fuck that night, I just wanted to talk to you."

"Did you ever figure out what was special about me?"

"Yes, you're the love of my life. You were right there, in the front row and as soon as I saw you I started falling for you. It was fate."

"You know, I kind of feel like I didn't start living until I met you. I've experienced so many first with you...My first drink, my first and last time smoking, my first real kiss, my first date, my first time going to a lot of different states, my first time leaving the country...my first time having sex." She smiled before giving me a kiss. "You're my first love Abel, and I hope you're my last."

"I hope so too."

"Alright, that's enough lovey dovey talk." She wiped the tears that were forming in her eyes. "Let's go for a walk."

"A walk?"

"Yeah." She smiled as she stood up. "I found this spot that I want you to see."

I stood up and she grabbed my hand, leading me away from the towel we were sitting on.

After almost twenty minutes we were still walking and my lazy ass was starting to get tired.

"Princess, how much longer until we get there?"

She laughed. "Just a few more minutes."

I continued to follow her until she stopped on top of some rocks. I looked over the rocks and was almost mesmerized by the waterfall that was beneath our feet.