== 6 : Your Beautiful ==

.: (Y/n) :.

Flashback

After you found out where the gate was located at, you grab some ropes you see from the school's garden. If those twins are really serious that you cant get out of this school at day time then your gonna see it for yourself if there really are serious. You examine the gate to see a security lock with weird symbols that you cant recognize. You nodded at yourself as you hook a branch with your rope and climb up at the tree. The tree was near enough for you to reach the gate.

"A-Ah!" You yelped.

A branch you stepped a while ago broke and fell off the ground. You almost fall down with the branch but fortunately you manage to grab hold to another branch to prevent from falling. You stop panting for a while and let out a sigh of relief. That was close. Moving on, you continued to climb up. After a few broken branches falling off, your finally on top of the tree. The tree was high enough for you to see the entire Gravity Falls. You expected it to be windy once you climb on top of the tree but you dont feel atleast a tiny wind. You broke a twig and threw it across the gate. The twig was suppose to fall over the gate but it was knocked out by something invinsible.

"A magical forcefield, huh?" You muttered.

"Guess you figured it out." Suddenly Mabel(G) appeared behind you.

You rolled your eyes and groaned in frustration. "Ughh, Mabel. My day got worse again." You smiled sarcastically.

"Oh, it'll get way worse." She smiled in a menacing way.

"Huh?" You raised your brow.

Out of nowhere, a dagger pierce a deep cut at your shoulder which made you yelped in pain as you stumble back. You looked up to see Mabel levitating a lot of knives and daggers. A lot.

"Time to face your punishment . . ." Mabel grinned.

Present Time

"Mabel(G) beat the crap out of me and drag me here and . . . you know the rest." You finally finished your story.

Bill gave you a stern and a serious look before closing his eyes and sighed. You and Bill are alone in your room. He wont stop bothering you until you tell him what happen since you want some peace and quiet, you gave Bill what he wanted. You cant stop him from worrying though. He just literally saw you being brutally kicked by Mabel(G) in an unexpected time.

"Why'd you do it?" Bill asked sternly.

"Cuz I want to." You lied.

Bill narrowed his eyes and lean a bit closer. "Why did you do it?" He asked.

Since you dont want to back out by just Bill being serious, you return a glare at him as well. No one's gonna scare you.

"Why do you wanna know!? I only did that cuz I thought they're not that serious so I took that risk!" You spat.

"Because I cared, ok? I dont want you getting hurt by Mabel(G). I dont want you taking any risks again without us knowing. Dont always go for solo." Bill sincerely replied