== 19 : He's Not My Boyfriend ==

.: (Y/n) :.

"Dad! Dad! Tell me your ok, please!" A thirteen year old girl cried.

   Her dad was dying from a massive blood loss and there was a knife on his stomach. All the soldiers around them looked down in sorrow and grief, they cared for the girl and seeing her cry made them feel bad.

"Dad! Please, wake up! W-Who did this to you!?" She cried more, her tears dripping down her dad's cheek.

  Though it seems that her dad cant carry on. The dying man raise his hand as it made its way towards the girl's cheek.

"(Y/n) . . . r-remember this . . . someday y-you'll be trapped in a strange box, I knew this is going to come . . . b-but ehem! Ehem! There's a way to d-defeat it." He explained, trying his best to speak.

"W-What is it then, dad?" The girl sniffed.

"There's one who's an angel and another one is a devil . . ."

/####++####/

"(Y/n)?"

  A hand lightly shake your shoulder, causing you to woke up from your dream. The hand felt soft and its really bothering you because you felt like your familiar with it's touch. Your eyes slowly squinted and open, seeing Dipper(G). Oh right, the date.

"Where are we?" You yawned.

"Outside." He grinned like a goof.

"Seriously, where are we?" You glared, preparing to use the pepper spray.

  He let out a sigh and grab your shoulder. "We're at a diner and literally outside of Gravity Falls," Your eyes widen. The word "Escape" rang your head but he grab your chin and made you look up at him.

"Just dont plan on escaping from me, you do know I still have magic with me." He warned.

  You secretly pout and puff your cheeks. Dipper(G) held your hand as he guide you inside the diner. Then when you started to smell burgers, mash potatoes and other foods that you liked, your stomach started to grumble in hunger. You forgot to eat breakfast anyway.

"I'll be buying our orders. Stay here." He demand which you just shrug it off.

  You just wanna eat for now. He pat your head and went to the counter. You groaned in boredom and looked at the window beside you. You dont recognize the place though, all you could see is the clear road and some trees. There are no signs so you didn't know where you are which your out of luck.

"Say, are ya that girl ride in my bus?" Then a guy with a cap asked you.

"Bus? What?" Your completely clueless.

"Pardon, I remember ya'll that girl that ride in my bus. I did drop ya off at this town, now whaddya call it again?" He murmured trying to remember something.

"Gravity Falls?" You immediately guess.

The guy snap his finger. "Thats right, Gravity Falls. Now why'd ya be in this diner if your having a vacation at Gravity Falls?" He asked, curious.

"I'm . . . with a friend. Anyway, do you remember where I live or a town that you picked me up?" You asked, hoping for him to answer.

"Why yes, ya'll live at (Your Hometown) if I could remember. Why'd ya ask?" He cock an eyebrow.