== Bill Cipher's Death : Dont Take Any Risks ==

Dont Take Any Risks ==

.: (Y/n) :.

  "Dipper!!" You gasped watching him carrying Bill out of the portal as he stumble down. Dipper's attire looked like its been ripped off.

Splash!

   You were going to give them a hug but your eyes widen in horror when you spot Bill's body. He looked really pale and there's a stone forming where his heart located, you kneel down and tried to wake Bill up, muttering his name but he didn't responded. You looked up at Dipper with a pleading look, hoping Bill's alive but Dipper sighed and slowly shook his head.

"He didn't made it . . . I'm sorry, (Y/n)." Dipper looked down.

"No, no, no, that cant be true, right? B-Bill, wake up, I'm h-here . . ." Tears soon started to drip down your cheeks as you let your head place at Bill's chest.

  There was no heart beat . . .

"Bill . . . your alive, please, just wake up, you demon! Please!" You cried, your hands formed into fist while holding his shirt.

  "(Y/n)! He wont w-wake up! I've seen it, how Tad made his heart grown into stone before he died! I couldn't save him, he wont let me! I . . . I didn't have the chance . . ." Dipper grab both of your shoulder and every sentence, he would shake your shoulder. His eyes are wide with guilt and misery.

"B-But . . . Bill . . ." your eyes started to drop tears.

   Dipper have a sad look before hugging you, letting you cry in his chest. Your in a verge of tears that you didn't even notice how blurry you could see thanks to your tears.

"I dont want those twins hurting you again."

"Why w-would he . . ." You cried.

   You cant help but keep saying why, you just cant let him go so easily. Bill's . . . Bill's your friend and you dont want anyone to die today. You just want everyone to keep fighting with you . . .

"I'm glad your ok."

"Bill . . . you-you cant ju-just leave me here! I th-thought your going to st-stay with me!" You cried as Dipper gave you comforts.

"What if," Bill started, catching your attention "I have something that no one have . . ?" He finished, looking straight at your (e/c) eyes. The moon illuminated his yellow eyes.

  Your mouth was trying to say something but its only open with no words coming. How come your nervous? Why are reacting like this? Get a grip, someone's talking to you.

"(Y/n), am I even human?"

"I th-thought you wanna . . . live l-like a h-human . . . ?" You sadly muttered, sniffing.

  Your hand made its way out of Dipper_'s hug and touch Bill's cheeks. The touch was really cold just like a stone. Its really sad to know that Bill wont be with you at the future. You thought you could make him feel like he's human . . .

"But why!? Your the one who keeps warning me about risks but you did the opposite! Why!" You cried more while Dipper hugged you tight.

"Worried!? What do you think I am, huh? Some dumb ass ten year old kid who doesn't know shit?" You cut him off.

   Bill's expression hardened and glared at you. "Well your just as stubborn as a ten year old kid! I've already told you to stop taking risks! What if you got been killed!? We dont even know what would happen to you! I dont want to lose a friend, (Y/n)." He sighed.

  "Did I even say we were friends?" You retorted.

  Your eyes widen again when you remember the last time your with Bill. You've been so stubborn that you dony even realize Bill truly cared about you . . .

"I'm . . . sorry, if I wasn't so stubborn to you then, then, w-we wont fi-fight that often . . ." An invinsible lump started to form in your throat.

  Your really guilty as fuck . . . No matter how you tried to stop thinking bout him, it keeps popping memories of the two of you like some film and its messing with you and your heart.

"(Y/n), when I first met you, you were like a really strong person that I could trust. Your smart and you know how to be confident right infront of your enemy and well . . ."

  Just stop it . . . its really killing you when you look back at all those days until your now next to Bill's dead figure.

"But I think its a little too much for you to bring the whole weight, thats why I'm trying to protect you. I dont want to see you hurt and (Y/n), I felt like I dont want us to be just friends . . ."

  It wont stop. Its still haunting your mind with all those lovely memories. All the happy and sad things that happen between the two of you. How you treat him and vice versa. You never even realize until now that you actually . . .

"(Y/n), I dont know why . . . but I love you."

Love him . . . Just now, in this exact day, you only just realize you loved Bill. You really miss him, you just want him to just open his eyes and and announce that its just a prank while laughing but its reality, his heart has turn into stone so he cant just go back being alive . . .

"We're gonna get out of here, I promise."

You really miss him . . .

"I'm sorry,(Y/n) b-but Bill wants me t-to take care of y-you, ok? I'm here, I wont leave you . . ." Dipper reassured you, rocking you back and forth.

You nodded, wiping a few tears.

"I love you, Bill . . . you goof." You cried.

####

Ok epilouge time!!!! Dont worry, it'll be a happy(ew) ending! And once im done in this book, Imma focus on the epilouges now. :3

####