== 29 : A Deal? ==

== 29 : A Deal? ==

.: (Y/n) :.

"Canon ball!!!!!!"

Splash!

  It was already in the afternoon and Mabel(G) suggested all of you to go at the school's pool which is next to the gym, everyone agreed with no hesitation and all of you are having a good time in the pool. You dont even see Bill or Dipper(G) fighting each other, they just kept their distance.

  "(Y/n)! Whats my score for my canon ball flip!?" Mabel asked you from the pool.

You pulled out a sign that has a "5" in it as your score for her.

"What!? That was a great flip, (Y/n)!" She complained.

"Seriously? You didn't even do any flip." You pointed out.

  Mabel have her cheeks puffed and childishly crossed her arms. You just rolled your eyes at her in a playful and spot Will who's dipping his toe at the water. Then an idea came in your mind and smirked evilly. You tip-toed near him and you immediately grab his waist and carried him.

"(Y-Y/N)!?" Will stuttered.

"Mabel! Score this!" You announced.

  You take a few step back before running towards the pool while carrying the panick Will into the water, causing a big splash. You swim up towards the water and spot Will being carried by Soos at the pool. He was shaking like a frightened cat who got been wet.

"I scored 7!" Mabel exclaimed.

"Why 7?" You asked, not really satisfied with her score.

"You make poor Will scared!" Mabel pouted.

  You looked back at Will who was still shaking at Soos' arm and you gave him an apologetic smile.

"Ermm . . . sorry Will." You apologized.

"N-N-No, i-its -- its o-ok (Y-Y-Y-Y/n)." Will stuttered.

"Dude, I uh need to go, there's nanchos at the table!" Soos excused before gently putting Will down at the pool.

  You laughed at him and gave him a pat at the back. Then you spot Bill and Dipper(G) sitting next to each other while looking away with their arms crossed.

"Hey, you two!" Then you caught their attention as the both of them looked at you. "Stop having a silent battle and come here at the pool! The water's nice!" You invited.

"Uh, I think I'm ok here." Bill scratched his head.

"No, its ok." Dipper(G) denied.

  You glared at them then smirked a bit as you swim near beside Will.

"Oh well! I guess me and Will are gonna hangout for like al - "

  SPLASH!

  SPLASH!

You grinned in victory to see the both of them in the water. Man, your so smart as fudge.