THE END

Trigger warning: Mention of everything mentioned in this book. Strong language.

Song: See You Again by Charlie Puth Ft. Wiz Khalifa

Narrator's POV

The lads never did get better. The built up weight of their problems and heartbreaks had caused them to drift apart. Maybe it was for the better.

Vik ended up cutting too deep and was found unconscious by Josh, who rushed him to the hospital. Vik survived but was put into a mental hospital for at least 6 months.

Josh couldn't bare the thought of his sister dying and ended up moving out of the Sidemen house and back with his parents, where he helped out around the house to get his mind off of things. However, being home only reminded him of his sister and he now receives recurring nightmares.

JJ and Rachel remained a couple until one day, she nearly beat him to death. He could barely breathe after she left him so he used all his strength to call the police on his cell. They ended up arresting Rachel and they took JJ to the hospital where he stayed for five days. He later ended up moving in with his family because he needed to be closer to his parents and brother. He has horrible flashbacks every once in a while that lead to anxiety attacks.

Tobi tried getting counseling for his parents but they got angry at him for getting involved. His parents told him to leave them alone so he isolated himself. He stayed in his flat, alone, for a full week. He didn't go out to buy food and the only call he got was from Manny, telling Tobi that his parents had officially split. He didn't wanna talk to anyone about anything so he avoided all contact if possible and fell into a deep depression.

Harry had tried getting back together with Anna but she didn't have any of it, neither did her new boyfriend. He beat Harry up and told him to fuck off. Harry was left with two black eyes, a bruised rib, and a bloody nose. He not only felt pain on his body, but in his heart as well. He became scared to love again.

Ethan had a horrific panic attack while recording GTA that left him in the hospital for one day. At the hospital, the doctor diagnosed Ethan with anxiety and prescribed him a therapist to see weekly and magnesium pills to take daily. The therapist, however, was rude and disrespectful, so his life was miserable during his sessions.

Simon passed out one day in public. He was shopping for new pants that would fit his slimmer body and he passed out cold on the floor. Employees called the ambulance. They brought him to the hospital because they noticed his body was way too bony for his age and height. They fed him through the IV tube and when he woke up, he felt scared. The doctors asked questions about why he is so skinny and they finally ended up diagnosing him with anorexia and bulimia. They sent him to a mental hospital, fortunately the same one as Vik but he felt gross having to eat normally again. He never saw Vik in the building though. They were placed in different sects of the place. He felt fat again.

And so the Sidemen did split up due to their life difficulties and hardships. Through all of their success, everything good must come to an end. And even though the fans were heartbroken, they understood.

The boys will never forget the journey that they created together and they will never forget their everlasting friendship.

And that is the downfall of the Sidemen.

THE END