~Orihime~

Inoue's Bad Ending

The day Ulquiorra had come to kidnap her for Aizen, was the day she made a grave mistake, however, it was all in light of keeping her friends safe. She was able to say her final goodbye to one very special friend that night and unfortunately she couldn't bid her farewell to anyone else. As long as they were all safe, she would be happy.

One lonely night in Las Noches, Aizen had called a meeting to discuss what he was to do with the girl. She stayed locked in her cell until the meeting was to be over. She sat on her bed, her knees up to her chest as she hid her face in them. Oh how she had come to miss her friends, but she made the right decision.

During the same week, Ulquiorra had come inside to give her the food he was instructed to leave in the room. "Your friends are foolish, Onna. They come here in hopes of saving you, but will soon realize their own demise." With this, he left the room. Her friends came?! But she originally left for them?! Why?! Didn't they see what she was doing for them?!... That's right... No matter what she decided, it wasn't what they all wanted. When Rukia was to be sentenced to death, they all went to go save her because she was their friend. Was it possibly the same for her?

Later on that week, Aizen had decided to let her out of her cell and instructed her to take a walk with him. "I'm sure you've heard from Ulquiorra that your friends have come." Aizen spoke with a calmness like no other, walking with a small grin on his lips.

"Y-Yes. He told me." She answered in a soft tone as she didn't dare to run. She knew it was inevitable for her to be caught if she had, so she obeyed. "I did this for them."

"I know that all too well, Inoue Orihime. Which is why I decided on something." They both stopped in their tracks, Orihime standing in front of him, and with this he held her in a slight embrace from behind. His lips near her ear to speak in a clear but soft enough tone for only her ears to hear, "I've decided that I no longer need you. It was foolish of me to try and use your power to receive what I most wanted when you don't even understand what you are capable of."

Orihime felt a sharp pain in her stomach, dripping could be heard in the palace of Las Noches. Silence was broken when she had finally coughed up blood, holding the area around the blade went through. Aizen slowly pulled out the zanpakuto and watched her fall to the cold tile floor, "I'm sorry, Inoue. You had plenty potential."

Aizen's footsteps could be heard slowly diminishing, her vision now going blurry as she lay quietly on the floor, tears spilling onto the tile. This was the end of the line for her, she thought. With a gentle smile, she closed her eyes and felt the life slowly leave her body. Before her final breathe she whispered something, "I'm sorry Kurosaki-kun. I will miss you all. Please don't come for me."

Her lifeless body laid in a pool of blood. Her hair stained with a crimson red. Her eyes were as brown and beautiful dead as they were alive. Slowly, everything became cold and her color left her. The sunshine in their lives was no more.

((The upcoming parts were a combined effort between friends and I adding to the story!~ I will leave links in the description to their Facebook pages and indicate who wrote which point of view at the beginning of each part!~))